[4 awards Academy winner] "Parasite" sympathized with the world Halfday Tour
★ Immerse yourself into the filming of Parasite
★ Discover where the mythic scenes were filmed
★ See the places where real people live.
★ Meet the locals at the Woori Super and interact with them
World famous movie "Parasite" shows the real life of people in Korea. It is a heartbreaking and complex genre that everyone sympathises with. Seoul, where the movie was filmed, is one of the most expensive cities in the world. "Parasite" tells the stories of families living in poor semi-Basement homes It contains the desires of a low class family to go to higher levels by all means. Let's visit the filming location, see their desires and leave a photo shot for certification!
(09:10) President Hotel 1st floor in the Lobby Meeting and Depart the tour - Woori Super and Gi taek's village (Steps) - Jahamun Tunnel Stairway - House of Park CEO - Bukak Skyway - Korean Special Products (Amethyst or Redpine or Ginseng Center) - Tour end at Hongik University Station (12:30)
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
You can see how difficult it is to climb the higher levels by looking at the steps of the neighborhood that you can see at the beginning of the movie, "Uri Super," and the place where Gi-taek lives.
Also, the highlight of the movie, the Zahamun Tunnel Stair, shows the difference in hierarchy.
If you go to Seongbuk-dong luxury residential areas, the opposite of these places, you can see and compare the lives of the upper class.
Bukak Skyway is a high-rise walkway, but you can see the full view of Seoul.
At that time, You can feel the difference between rich and poor by each zone.
(08:00-09:10) Each Hotel Pick up (Please check again when guest make a reservation) - President Hotel Joining - Woori Super and Gi taek's village (Steps) - Jahamun Tunnel Stairway - House of Park CEO - Bukak Skyway - Korean Special Products (Amethyst or Redpine or Ginseng Center - Tour end at Hongik University Station (12:30)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :President Hotel, 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hongik Univ. Station, Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.