4 Cenote Experience Tour from Cancun
The Tour 4 Cenotes, offers the great opportunity to know the essence of the Mayan jungle of the Yucatan peninsula and its particular natural formations unique in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum, Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km239 Pasando Cenotes Labna-ha, Tulum 77780 Mexico
The Tour 4 Cenotes, offers the great opportunity to know the essence of the Mayan jungle of the Yucatan peninsula and its particular natural formations unique in the world,We will pick you up at your hotel and after a 1:30 hr journey we will arrive at Casa Tortuga and our local native guide and expert in the area will be waiting for us.
The first thing we will do is change our clothes to enter the water, we will receive from our guide the snorkel vest and mask, The tour includes 4 cenotes, two cavern type and two open.
The cavern type offer the experience of swimming underground through caves flooded with clean and natural water that arrived there through thousands of years through natural filtration, also enjoying natural rock formations such as stalagmites and stalactites. The open cenotes are natural pools that allow you to relax and enjoy nature like no other place does.
After this time you will have 2 hours free in the complex to enjoy the open cenotes,and delicious lunch.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation to any Hotel en la Riviera Maya coute price before booking since has an additional cost. Free transportation Only apply to Cancun Downtown and Hotel Zone Area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.