4-Day Adventure from Kutaisi
On this 4-day tour, you will discover natural beauty of Kolkheti National Park and Caucasus Mountains of Svaneti
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Kolkheti National Park entry fee
- Health Insurance on the territory of Georgia throughout the duration of the tour
- Martvili Canyon entry fee + boat ride
- Infant seat available upon request
- Okatse Canyon entry fee
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off in Kutaisi
- Dadiani Palace entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Paliastomi Lake
- Entry/Admission - Kolkheti's National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kolkheti National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum
- Entry/Admission - River Enguri
- Entry/Admission - LaMaria Church
- Entry/Admission - Martvili Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Okatse Canyon
What's excluded :
- Boat ride at Enguri Dam
- Horseback ride in Ushguli
- Lunch throughout the tour
- Dinner on day 2,3 and 4
Day 1: Kutaisi - Kolkheti National Park
Stop At: Paliastomi Lake, Poti Georgia
You will head from Kutaisi to Paliastomi Lake in Kolkheti National Park. You will depart by pontoon from station into the lake to the direction of the River Pichori. On the way, you will have an opportunity to observe (by binoculars which will be provided) inhabitants birds and depending on the season migrating raptors. Upon arrival at the island on Pichori River, you will be given some free time to explore and if you are lucky you can witness a group of wild horses passing by through the forest. Later you can go kayaking down Pichori River channels to the junction of Paliastomi Lake where you will be picked up by the pontoon and ride back to the station.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kolkheti's National Park, Guria St., 222, Poti, Region, Georgia
In the back yard of the hotel you will have picnic by the fireplace and enjoy your evening full of new memories. Later you will spend the night at the hotel or in a tent by the shore of the Golden Lake (upon your request).
Duration: 3 hours
• Dinner: In the back yard of the hotel you will have picnic by the fireplace and enjoy your evening full of new memories.
Accommodation included: Later you will spend the night at the hotel or in a tent by the shore of the Golden Lake (upon your request).
Day 2: Kolkheti National Park - Zugdidi - Mestia
Stop At: Kolkheti National Park, Guria St., 222, Poti Georgia
Optionally, you can go fishing in the early morning(for additional price). Alternatively, those who love to sleep can stay in.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum, Zviad Gamsakhurdia St., 2, Zugdidi 2100 Georgia
You will visit Dadiani Palace where the death mask of Napoleon Bonaparte is stored.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: River Enguri, Zugdidi Georgia
After Zugdidi, you will drive to Mestia. Moving up higher to the mountains you will see Enguri Dam which happens to be the largest hydroelectric power station in the Caucasus. At Enguri Dam you can enjoy a boat ride(for an additional price) and later lunch (for an additional price). After arrival in Mestia, you will have local dinner (for an additional price) and enjoy free time to explore the city famous for 1000-year-old tower-houses.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a guesthouse in Mestia
Day 3: Ushguli - Salkhino
Stop At: LaMaria Church, Ushguli Georgia
After breakfast, you will drive to Ushguli. The community is comprised of 4 villages and is the highest settlement in Europe. The center of the community, Chazhashi, has been declared a museum and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will visit the X century church of Lamaria. Here you can enjoy a horseback ride (for an additional price). You will have lunch at a local restaurant (for an additional price). After lunch, you will depart to Martvili.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a hotel in Salkhino
Day 4: Martvili Canyon - Okatse Canyon
Stop At: Martvili Canyon, Martivili Georgia
oday you will go to Martvili Canyon. You will follow the stone paved circular route that crosses the Dadiani historical trail. There are 2 bridges and 3 observation decks. You will also have a boat tour on the mountain river through the canyon. You will embrace all its natural beauty while gently rowing down the river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Okatse Canyon, Village Gordi of Khoni Municipality, Zeda Gordi, Kutaisi 5900 Georgia
After lunch (for an additional price), you will drive to Okatse Canyon. You will walk down the stairs leading to the narrow bridge above the canyon. While you walk up to this bridge, you see something astonishing after each curve of the path. This is the breathtaking beauty of the place. When you finally reach the bridge, way down under your feet you can see the mountain river winding and come down between the white limestone of the canyon. The final point of the long canyon bridge is the observation deck. Here you can have a rest and take pictures before your way back, enjoying the wonderful scenery. Later you will head back to Kutaisi.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Solomon Meore Street, Kutaisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Kutaisi Airport or from their accommodation in Kutaisi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.