4-Day Arenal Volcano Monteverde and Manuel Antonio Park Tour All Inclusive
Hike in one of the most spectacular destinations in Costa Rica, the Arenal Volcano! As the most active volcano in the country, don't be surprised if you hear a crackling noise or smoke coming out of its mouth, See the view of the Arenal Volcano and your Lake in the tower inside the National Park.Enjoy a relaxing bath in the wonderfull Hot springs.
See the region of Monteverde from up high as you walk across hanging bridges in Selvatura Park, and sail down a zip line or enjoy a time in Don Juan Coffee tour 3in1 (coffee,sugar,chocolate) here you can enjoy a typical foods of Costa Rica and taste the different types of coffee and ice cream.
This tour provides a perfect combination of nature, wildlife and pristine beaches.Explore the Manuel Antonio National Park on foot,relax and sunbathe on the beach in this spectacular tryp wich is also sorrounded by a lush tropical forest.
Enjoy typical breaksfast,view of the mountains,waterfalls and even see cocodriles in their natural habitad.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Dinner x 2
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: San José, Costa Rica
Stop At: San Jose, San Jose, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Your first nigth stay in a New Hotel City Express Airport; pickup in the Airport .
Duration: 20 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel Local in San José near the airport, New Hotel City Express San José Airport this options is used by the company.
Day 2: Arenal Volcano Walking and enjoy Hot Sprins Water in la Fortuna
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Walking in a Natural reserve in the cloud forest, see the town of monteverde near the sky in the most longer and famous Hanging Bridges in Monteverde, Only enjoy and feel the cold environment in this magical place.
Enjoy the zipline or thefamous coffee tour 3in1 in Don Juan Coffee Tour this activities are optional,
Enjoy the best lunch buffet in Costa rica stay here in the restaurant La Casona de Don Juan; fresh foods,organic foods produced in Monteverde and taste the famous and delicious ice cream of Monteverde.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in La Fortuna de San Carlos, usually La pradera del Arenal or Hotel Faro Arenal
Day 3: Monteverde Cloud Forest
Stop At: Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park, Costa Rica
Enjoy time on a Beach
Walk an d see diferents types of animals Cappuccino monkeys, sloths, Deers,snackes and differents types of plants, flowers or thres in this natural paradise.
Enjoy and relax 3 hours in the beach of the central Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in Jaco Hermosa Beach ( Tramonto Hotel) in route to Manuel Antonio
Day 4: Manuel Antonio National Park
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Walking and time to enjoy beach
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is in your hotelAirports
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Caldera Puntarenas, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2018 - 1/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 06:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.