4-Day Bwindi Gorillas and Lake Bunyonyi Trekking Tour
This experience gives you the opportunity to explore the Bwindi impenetrable National Park and Lake Bunyonyi. You will spot the gorillas and other wildlife animals in this unique Gorilla trekking tour.
Boat safari on one of the deepest lakes in Africa is a great experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: ARRIVING AT LAKE BUNYONYI
Stop At: Lake Bunyonyi, Uganda
Travelers will be transferred from kampala or Entebbe airport to lake Bunyonyi where you will stay for a night . Early morning breakfast will be provided to you and then you will be taken for boat safari , ziplining , wildlife on the island.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: lake bunyonyi nest OR wetland
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Western Region
Gorilla trekking starts with the guidance of the UWA guides who will tell the do's and don'ts during the trekking.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: lake bunyonyi
Day 3: Visiting the community around kabale and kisoso
Stop At: Kisoro, Kisoro, Western Region
Travelers will get a chance to visit the community and interacting with member and more experience
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: lake bunyonyi nest Or wetland
Day 4: Transfer back to kampala
Stop At: Kampala, Kampala, Central Region
We shall then move back to kampala or entebbe airport , its mean our tour has come to an end
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.