4 Day Gorilla Tracking Uganda
We are passionate about linking tourism to rural and urban community development so that the ‘tourism dollar’ can reach the poor communities. This ensures communities living adjacent to the park and those along the ‘tourism route’ get actively engaged in conservation of wildlife because they benefit directly. We encourage our clients to visit communities and ‘home stays’ or engage in a community activity that lasts from 1 hour to several hours. The activities include village walks which often lead to local schools and health centers, cooking and gardening offering you insight in everyday lives of the local people.
per adult from
1 day 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Airticket and Visa
- Tipping and Laundry
- Day 1 - Entebbe Airport – Entebbe
You will arrive at Entebbe International Airport and our guide will be waiting for you at the arrival section and then transfer you to your accommodation.
Day 2 - Entebbe - Bwindi Impenetrable
You will have breakfast early morning and later you will be driven to Bwindi Impenetrable and on our way we pass through interesting villages and see some beautiful landscapes. We make a stop at the equator before we reach the mountains where we have some breath taking views. We spend the night in or very near Bwindi.
Bwindi Impenetrable is an exclusive jungle, with many monkey species. Bwindi is one of the 2 places in the world where you can find Mountain Gorillas!
Day 3 - Bwindi Impenetrable
You will have an early morning breakfast and later proceed to the starting point of the gorilla tracking for briefing and later on you will begin your tracking of the gorillas.
The bamboo forest will drip around you as you first hear the breaking of bamboo signaling the group is near and then you will have a face to face with one of the most delightful and fascinating creatures in the world and after an hour's viewing you will make the track back.
Day 4 - Bwindi Impenetrable – Entebbe
You will be transferred to Entebbe International Airport for your outbound flight back home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup you early in the Morning to the Safari destination like from 8:00 amAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.