4 Day Greek Islands Tour: Visit Paros, Mykonos, Santorini, Delos Cruise, Volcano
An Amazing 4-Days Greek Islands Hopping at 3 of the most popular Islands in Greece. Visit Paros, Mykonos, Santorini with our tour package, best rates Guarantee! Book OnLine today!
• 1-Day tour in Paros to swim at crystal waters to relax ats sandy beaches, to walk among Parikia’s streets that has traditional Greek architecture, where you have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs
• 1-Day tour to Mykonos to enjoy the famous Nightlife! Mykonos is the most famous island of the world. Walking in the Little Venice & narrow streets of "Matogiannia" and visit Delos, a great archaeological site in Greece with a day cruise.
• 1-Day tour of Santorini to walk through the narrow streets above the Caldear or to swim at Black beach and also to admire the most famous worldwhile sunset in Oia - a unique life experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 Nights' Accommodation
- Transfer from / to Athens hotel / Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Ferry tickets from Piraeus port / paros / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, meals
- Hotel city tax - paid direct at the hotel
- Optional Tours - Tour Guide
Day 1: PIRAEUS PORT - PAROS ISLAND
Stop At: Port of Piraeus, Akti Miaouli 10, Piraeus 185 38 Greece
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus port to get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island, arriving at Paros Port at 11:25. Our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. At the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets with the traditional Greek architecture, where you can have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Paros
Day 2: PAROS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND (optional) AFTERNOON GUIDED CRUISE TOUR DELOS
Stop At: Mykonos Port, Mykonos Town Greece
Our local driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Paros port and take the boat at 12.50 in order to reach at Mykonos Island at 13.30. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, famous for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. Stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos!
(OPTIONAL) AFTERNOON GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight in Mykonos
Day 3: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND (optional) SUSNET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO & BUFFET ON BOARD
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port to get the ferry departing at 10.00 for the famous Santorini Island where you will arrive at 11.30 at Santorini Island. Our driver will be waiting at Santorini Port to transfer you to your hotel.
(optional) SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI INCLUDED BUFFET ON BOARD
Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color.
Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits..
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Santorini
Day 4: SANTORINI ISLAND - PIRAEUS PORT
Stop At: Port of Piraeus, Akti Miaouli 10, Piraeus 185 38 Greece
Free morning in Santorini till our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 to take the boat to Piraeus Port arriving at 17.00 Transfer you at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Designated meeting points in central Athens (Hotel, Piraeus area, AirBnB, etc) Pick up/drop off from Airport pick up (under extra charge)
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Note that we arrange double sharing room, for 2 persons & a triple room for 3 persons, if you wish other type of rooms please ask it with extra cost
- Upon your booking we need to know your names as mentioned at your passport & your gender in order to issue the ferry tickets
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.