4-Day Inca Jungle Premium to Machu Picchu from Cusco
The Inca Jungle Premium Trek is an amazing 4 days tour with full of adventures! You will have the opportunity to venture rafting in Urubamba river, trek in Inca trails to Machu Picchu, to do biking from the breach of Abra Malaga down to Santa Maria, use 4 zipline and cable bridges, relax in the popular hot springs of Cocalmayo, optionally you can visit Llaqtapata ruins and sleep in nice accomodation or lodge choosed just for you(optional activity +90 usd per person). Your trek to Machu Picchu will be unforgettable ending up with Huayna Picchu's scenery with its Stairs of Death for those lucky who reserved in time!!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Briefing the evening before the trip directly at your hotel
- Activities: Biking, Rafting, Cocalmayo Hot Springs, Conde Ecolodge, Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu (check for availabilities) or the Old Mountain.
- Transportation all the way from Cusco to Cusco
- A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the Inca jungle
- All equipment required for the activities
- 1 night in Conde Ecolodge in the middle of the jungle.
- 1 night at an hotel in Aguas Calientes (for reservation of 2 or more : Inka Tower)
- A complete first aid box
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
What's excluded :
- The bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu ($15/way)
- Lunch and dinner on the last day
- Snacks and water (can be purchased along the way)
- A light backpack with personal stuff
- Gratuities for the guide
- 1 night at Llaqtapata lodge in Machu Picchu Valley (+ 90 usd per person)
- Entry/Admission - Conde Travel
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza San Francisco
Day 1: Day 1: CUSCO - HUYRO (BIKING AND RAFTING) (BIKING & RAFTING) (COFFEE TOUR)
Stop At: Conde Travel, Av. Ayahuayco L-O-5 Plaza de Armas del Cusco Final Av. Arcopata, Cusco 084 Peru
All passengers will be picked up from their lodging and brought to our central meeting point where we will eat breakfast together as a group. We will then begin our trip toward Abra Malaga Mountain at 4350m. When we reach our main pass, we will begin our 3-hour descent on top scale mountain bikes with safety equipment through a paved road, passing rural villages, rivers, and streams before reaching Huamanmarca. Here you can purchase water and snacks if needed before we leave for the town of Huyro. In Huyro, we will enjoy our exquisite lunch and drop-off our things at the eco-lodge where we will be staying the night. Once our lunch is over our private bus will take the group to Santa María, where we will start our rafting trip. There we will meet our guides who will brief us on safety and the different positions we will need during the trip. Once the rafting is finished the group will return to the town of Huyro to our eco-lodge for dinner and rest for the day
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: cochapata lodge
Day 2: Day 2: HUYRO - PASTO GRANDE - INCA JAIL - COCALMAYO - SANTA TERESA (TREKKING)
Stop At: Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, 4 Km from Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa Peru
After breakfast, our private transportation will take us to the starting point of the Inca Trail where we start walking for approximately 4 hours through the high forest among the abundance of flora and fauna. In this area it is possible to see many types of plants, orchids, birds and other wild animals. We will witness the mysterious beauty of the high forest, a paradise of biodiversity in the Inca jungle. During our trip we will see the archaeological center of Inca Carcel where the Incas punished people who did not comply with the rules of the Inca society. We will listen to deeper history of this famous site from our guide, and recharge before we begin our trek once again. We will continue our walk through the Inca road to toward our exquisite and nutritious lunch made by a local community with fruits and tubers native to the area. Once our lunch is over, we will continue our walk towards the hot springs of Cocalmayo where we will relax our muscles and enjoy snacks and drinks. After we have enjoyed ourselves, our private transport will take us to our lodging in the town of Santa Teresa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Accommodation included: cajamarca hostel
Day 3: Day 3: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes (Zip line and Hiking)
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
The next morning, after a good breakfast, we will head toward the nearby zip lining location. Here, we will experience different zip lining routes, cross a suspension bridge, and do some light rock climbing. After this activity, the bus will bring us to Hidroélectrica where we will enjoy our lunch. We can relax here for a while, then continue onto the route toward Aguas Calientes. We will walk for about 3 hours and along the way you will encounter beautiful waterfalls, different wildlife, next to the beautiful Urubamba river. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, we will get together in a local restaurant to enjoy a great dinner and have a briefing about our next excursion to Machu Picchu. After dinner, you are free to explore the city of Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: condor palace
Day 4: Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Pass By: Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
We will rise early at 4:00am to begin our climb toward Machu Picchu. The trek will include a challenging 1 hour and half ascent toward the ancient citadel. After arriving at the entrance around 6:00am to meet our guide, our group will enjoy a privately guided tour for 2 hours in the Inca citadel. After the tour, you will be free to enjoy Machu Picchu on your own. According to the departure time of your bus, given to you by the tour guide before the tour, the group will descend toward Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Ollantaytambo where everybody will be picked up and transferred to Cusco. The group has to be at the train station at least 30min before departure. The trip will finish in the square of San Francisco, Cusco.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel near to the main square.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- We suggest to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, proper clothing for the different activities, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.