4-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden - Self-guided
The remote Saint Anna Archipelago on the East Coast of Sweden is heaven for kayakers. Nowhere in Europe can you find 6000 islands so closely clustered together - a maze from the forested sheltered islands close to the mainland out to the barren islets bordering the open sea. You are free to paddle and wild camp wherever you like!
This is a self-guided long weekend and you decide your own route. All top-notch equipment is provided along with a detailed guide book, and 24/7 support while kayaking. Your pre-ordered groceries are packed when you arrive, and after a briefing on safety, navigation and the area, you're ready to hit the water! A perfect tour for beginners or experienced sea kayakers alike!
Almost all the islands are uninhabited, but the area also has a rich history of people living their whole lives out here. It’s completely your choice what to explore – visit cultural points of interest, do all wilderness, or more likely, a blend of both!
per adult from
What's included :
- Top quality kayaking, camping & cooking gear
- Return transport Stockholm Skavsta Airport or Norrköping - Saint Anna
- Food order - we shop and pack for you at cost price
- Briefing on the area, navigation and safety
- Detailed guide book
- Cell phone for weather reports & communication
- 24/7 Do the North service while kayaking
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
All your provided gear and pre-ordered groceries are waiting for you at the launch. We'll do a briefing on navigation, safety and the area, and go through a rough plan for your expedition. You'll repack your clothes into drybags and load the kayaks. Using our top-of-the-line equipment is a real treat! It can be hard to justify purchasing gear of that caliber on your own!
Our launch site is situated in a sheltered bay – soon you round the first islands and see a maze of islands spreading out in all directions.
• Do the North, Nedre Yxno, Norrkoping 61498 Sweden
• Aspöja Gården, ASPÖJA 1, 610 25 Vikbolandet, Sweden
• SODLING, 614 98 Missjö, Sweden
• Harstena 610 42 Sweden
• Tyrislöt Camping, Tyrislöt, 614 98 Sankt ANNA, Sweden
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at Stockholm Skavsta Airport at noon, alternatively any hotel/hostel in Norrköping, or the train station at 13.15-13.30.Ryanair, London Stanstead etc - Stockholm Skavsta AirportStockholm Skavsta (NYO) is conveniently located bewteeen Stockholm and Norrköping. We'll pick you up right at the airport for the flight arrivig a little past noon.You can also fly into the following airports and we'll pick you up in Norrköping. It's a beautiful city with many restaurants and an interesting water-scape. Stockholm Arlanda AirportStockholms main airport is further away. Take a direct train from the airport to Norrköping (2 hours). KLM, Amsterdam to Linköping City AirportLinköping is just a 25 minute train ride from Norrköping. A very quick cab ride takes you from the airport to the train.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum 12 years)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.