4-Day: Machupicchu & Rainbow Mountain ||Private Service||
These days you will visit the most important places of Cusco such as: City tour Cusco, Rainbow
Mountain and Machu Picchu that is a wonder of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- all entrances
- lunch x2
- breakfast x1
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- private tour guide
- Private transportation
- pick up from airport
- train tickets
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- meals not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco Airport Transport, Urb Tupac Amaru B1, Cusco 08000, Peru
Representative of Chullos Travel Peru will be waiting for your arrival to the airport and your transfer to the hotel. Free morning to rest and acclimatize.
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
At 2:00pm the meeting point will be main square to start the tour, first place to visit Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), guided tour of 45 minutes and then go to the mobility. After 30 minutes in the mobility we will arrive to Sacsayhuaman (of the Quechua of Saqsay = place of satiated and Waman = Falcon, place where the Falcon is satiated"). Then visit Qenqo (Ritual Center on a rocky outcrop) place of much mysticism that will feel when entering the outcropping Rock. After 15 minutes of mobility we will arrive to PucaPucara (red fortress) Military construction. Last visit is Tambomachay known as the Inca Bath where it was made water cult. After our journey we will take the mobility for the return to Cusco, time approximate arrival at 7:00 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
• Very early around 04:00 AM, we will leave Cusco in the direction of Ollantaytambo where we will board the train to Machupicchu, once in Machupicchu the guide will be waiting for us and we will go to take the bus that will take us to the lost city of Incas (Machupicchu) will last 30 minutes and the guide will be waiting for you there.
• Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show the entrance ticket, from this place the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes will begin where the informative part of Machupicchu will be explained. Then you will have some free time.
• Then we will return to the town of Aguas
Hot to have our lunch.
• After lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo
• At the Ollantaytambo station, a representative of Chullos Travel Peru will be waiting for you with a sign and their names that will take us to your mobility to return to Cusco.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
At 4:00 a.m. We will pick up you from the hotels. We are heading towards the district of CUSIPATA. 6:30 a.m. Arrival at the CUSIPATA district where we will have our breakfast buffet for 30 minutes. Then continue our trip. 7:00 am. Departure from the restaurant towards the WASIPATA area. 8:00 am. Approximate arrival at the foot of the road and later start of the trek to the MOUNTAIN OF COLORS. (WINICUNCA). 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately) 40 minutes of visit in the mountain of colors. (WINICUNCA). 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately) of return to where the mobility is. 12 pm. Arrival time approximately on foot of highway and once the group this complete we began our return towards the district of CUSIPATA. 1:00 pm Approximate arrival to our restaurant where we will have the buffet lunch, during 30 or 40 minutes. At 2:40 p.m. We will return to the city of Cusco. We will arrive to the city of Cusco at 4:30 pm. approximate.
Duration: 12 hours
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
You will have free morning to relax depending on the time of your flight, or if you want we have an option of an additional tour that is about the Peruvian gastronomy and the preparation of pisco sour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from your hotelAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.