4-Day Sandakphu Private Trek with Accommodation
Our Itinerary is well customize to enjoy sandakphu trek in very limited time.Our Guides are certified by Tourism and Forest Department of Darjeeling,India.We provide our own company transportation which are clean and well maintained.During the trek guide will make sure to provide organic food whenever its available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Parking Fees
- Walking Poles , Head Torch
- Private Suv Transportation
- Go Pro 7 black camera during Trek for Photos and Videos.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Clients personal expenses like cigarette etc
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for staffs, tipping is expected but not mandatory
Day 1: From Darjeeling to Dhotre and Tumling trek
Stop At: Singalila National Park, Singalila National Park, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
We start early morning by driving to Maneybhanjyang from Darjeeling. In Maneybhanjyang we will take our breakfast and enter passport details. Later we drive till Dhotre which is another 45 minutes. From Dhotre the day walk is uphill and the trail passes through forests of Rhododendrons and Magnolias. First day trek is not so long, before Tumling we will reach Tonglu where we will have our lunch. After having lunch 30 minutes downhill trek till Tumling. The trekker's hut at Tumling (2790m) is located on a hilltop overlooking the Sikkim Himalayas. In the evening our guide will take you to sunset point.
Later dinner and overnight in Tumling. (Tumling is a small Gurung village in nepal)
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Accommodation will be in Lodge with attach bathroom facilities.Rooms are clean.
Day 2: Tumling to Kalapokhari trek
Stop At: Kala Pokhri, Jamuna 57300, Nepal
Our guide will wake you up early in the morning and take you for sunrise. Later we will take our breakfast and undertake a pleasant walk through the forest which is home to the rare Red Panda and the Tragopan. From Tumling trails are straight for kilometers then later we descend few hundred meters down till Gairibans. Gairibans is a small village and also base for security forces of India. We usually stop in Gairibans for the tea break before the uphill trek to Kalapokhari which is around 6 km from Gairibans. Reach Kalapokhri (famous for the pond of black water which never freezes and is revered by the local people) trekkers hut where we spend the night. In the afternoon you are free to explore Kalapokhari, a small village of Nepal.
Later dinner and overnight in Nepal
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Accommodation will be in lodge with attach bathroom. Clean rooms with electricity to charge your electronic items.
Day 3: Kalapokhari to Sandakphu trek
Stop At: Sandakphu, Singalila National Park 734101 India
The shortest trek is today so we start late. After breakfast, start the trek to Sandakphu (3636m) which takes about 3/4hrs. Trek is short but trails are uphill. After 5 Kms we finally reach Sandakphu. Sandakphu which is the highest point in the entire state of West Bengal is the place to view mountains. On a clear day, one can see the peaks of Lhotse (8501m), Everest (8848m) and Makalu (8475m) of the Nepal Himalayas and the huge Kanchenjunga massif (8586m) along with other peaks of the Sikkim Himalayas. After reaching Sandakphu you will get hot lunch then you are free to take rest or explore the area, later in the evening our guide will take you for sunset in a place named “Goat” located in the Nepal side. If lucky, one can see waves of clouds below with amazing sunset.
Take dinner then overnight stay in Sandakphu
Duration: 10 days
Accommodation included: Warm room Accommodation in lodge with attach bathroom.
Day 4: Sandakphu to Sirikhola trek and Darjeeling drive
Stop At: Sirikhola View Point, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734201, India
We wake early in the morning and go for sunrise. View from Sandakphu during the morning is extremely clear if the weather is good, changing color of mountains is also something to experience. After some time we take our breakfast then leave for Sirikhola, last day trek from Sandakphu to Sirikhola is entire downhill. Trek through the most beautiful forests of the Singalila range. One of the few places in the world where you might see a red panda in the wild.
Reach Sirikhola by noon then take lunch, later drive to Darjeeling which is approx 4 hrs drive.
Reach Darjeeling, trek ends
Duration: 1 day
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick from your hotel or guest house, our driver with Guide will arrive at your place.Airports
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.