4 Days, 3 Nights Safari, Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
This is a 4 day safari that will first take you to Tarangire National Park with its vast population of elephants, where in the dry season (July to October) you will also see lots of predators, then the tour will take to the heart of safari in Tanzania to the first & most famous park, Serengeti National Park which has a big population of lions and leopards. And finally you will finish your safari at Ngorongoro Crater, world heritage which others refer as a natural zoo due to its the a large number of animals which hence attracts an array of predators such as cheetahs, leopards, lions, hyenas
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- International Flight
- Domestic Flights
- Tips to Drivers and Guides
- Extra bottles than the 1.5ltrs provided.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Pass By: Babati, tanzania, Tarangire National Park 3134 Tanzania
After breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation location in Arusha at exactly 9am for a 1hour drive to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as “home of elephants” you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree climbing pythons.
Overnight at Panorama Campsite or a Lodge
Accommodation included: Panorama Campsite or a Lodge
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Pass By: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park
Early Breakfast at around 6.00a.m, then proceed on an en route Game drive to Serengeti National Park.
Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest –migration, pride of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes and gazelles.
Picnic Lunch, around 1pm in the Park
Dinner will be in the heart of Serengeti.
Accommodation included: Serengeti Bush Camps
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our clients from the airport to the hotel where they wil spent their overnight and dinner. The next day early in the morning we pick up them to Start a Safari to the bushAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.