4 Days and 3 Nights in Palawan: Puerto Princesa
If you’re going to stay in Puerto Princesa, Palawan in the Philippines for at least few days, Island Hopping on the Honda Bay is one of top things to do in Palawan. It’s also one of top things that tourists would do when they’re in the area. See historic sites, visit the Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center, enjoy views across the Honda Bay from Mitra Farm, and shop for hand-crafted souvenirs. The Underground River has placed Palawan in the forefront of tourism after it was hailed as one of the new seven wonders of Nature.
• Day 1: Arrival
• Check in at the accommodation
• 1:00PM City Sightseeing Tour
• Day 2: Underground River Tour
• Day 3: Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour
• Day 4: Check out
- For Suggestions and Changes as to fit your time and departure please note it in the Special Request or Remarks for changes of Tours ..
per adult from
3 to 4 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation in Puerto Princesa Budget : Soteras Mansion, Gracias Budget Inn, Annex Bed and Breakfast or Similar class ( If Option Selected) Mid Range : Balay Inato, RAQ Pension, Angelic Mansion, Ysabelle Mansion or similar class(if option selected) Hotel 1: Asturias Hotel, Rema Tourist Inn or Similar class ( if option Selected) Hotel 2: Ivywall Hotel, Legend Hotel, Aziza Paradise Hotel or similar class ( If selected Option)
- Lunch (Selected Day)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Use of snorkel equipment (Optional)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Suggested Itinerary:
Day 1- AM Arrival PPS airport/ PM City
Start with pickup at your hotel in Puerto Princesa, then travel to the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Just next door to the cathedral is Plaza Cuartel, once a military fort that was the site of tragic events under Japanese occupation during WWII. Continue to the Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center, often called the “crocodile farm,” then see hundreds of Philippine crocodiles, an endangered species that’s native to the country. Try a few sweet treats at Baker’s Hill. Drive to the hilltop Mitra Farm, where you’ll find a shady veranda that looks out at the Honda Bay, as well as horses and cows in carefully-tended pastures.This 4-hour tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Day 2- Under Ground Tour/ El nido
The incredible Puerto Princesa Underground River is one of the seven wonders of nature and a must to any visitor to the Philippines. You’ll have an incredible experience exploring the caves of Underground River and our boatman/tour guide will help make this a very fun and interesting day. A great buffet lunch is included.
7am: – Underground River Tour pick-up
12pm: Arrival at Sabang Wharf, Lunch and Leisure time
5.30pm: Arrival in Puerto Princesa
Day 3- ISLAND HOPPING IN HONDA BAY With lunch. The following Islands to visit:
Cowrie Island Luli Island Starfish Island
A short boat ride from Puerto Princesa, Palawan, to Honda Bay, where you can visit multiple islands in a single day. See what Luli Island, Cowrie Island, and Starfish Islands have some time to spare to swim, snorkel (rent your own gear) for a closer view at marine life, or simply relax on a white-sand beach under the sun. Hotel pickup and included lunch makes this island-hopping experience more pleasant and a cinch to execute with little planning. Chance to observe and even get close to marine life.Convenient hotel pickup and lunch included.
Honda Bay is something you cannot miss when you’re in Puerto Princesa, Palawan!
Go and grab it while you’re at it! =)
Ready your go pro or water proof camera and jump on now!
Day 4- Departure (Airport Transfer) SEE YOU NEXT VISIT!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
- Puerto Princesa Seaport
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 900 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.