4 Days Annapurna View Trekking from Pokhara
4 Days Annapurna View Trekking from Pokhara is one of the short, best and easy trek for beginners and nature lover. This trek offer amazing view of Mt. Annapurna and rhododendron forests. Places we will cover: Pokhara, Nayapul, Ulleri, Ghorepani, Ghandruk. Trip will begin and ends from Pokhara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary in small basic guest house.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees (Conservation area permit & TIMS)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of and emergency.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Day 01: 8am, our trekking guide with private driver will come to pickup you from your hotel or Residential place in Pokhara. Then, we will take 1:30 hours scenic drive to reach trekking starting point "Nayapul", from here our trek will begins. We will ascend up for about 5 hours to reach to Ulleri (1960 meters), here we gonna stay overnight.
Day 02: 8am, Will begin our trek, through rhododendron forests and with the amazing high green hill landscape, will ascends to Ghorepani. After walking of another 6 hours, we will reach to ghorepani. Overnight stay in guest house.
Day 03: 4am, will start our 45 minutes hiking to Poon Hill (3210 Meters - our destination), to seen and enjoy the amazing sunrise view over Mt. Annapurna. After sunrise, we will hike back to Ghorepani and then continue our trek to Ghandruk through mountain village, forests, natural green hills and Mt. Annapurna views. It will take about 7 hours to reach to Ghandruk village (1960 meters). Overnight stay in Guest house.
Day 04: 8am, will begin our trek to descending down to Nayapul, after walking of 5 hours will reach to the main road, where our driver will be waiting for you to drive you back to Pokhara. Upon arriving in Pokhara, we will drop you back to your hotel. Trip end.
Departure Point :From your hotel or residential place in Pokhara or from our branch office, located in Lakeside-6, Pokhara.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Digital photo is required at time of booking for all participants.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.