4 Days Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore Tiger Safari India
Explore Delhi Agra, Jaipur & Ranthambore National Park on this Golden Triangle tour of India. This private tour ensures personalized attention from your guide and a flexible itinerary and also allows you to explore some of India’s greatest cities in the 4-days. This is a complete package of your dream holiday which includes magnificent Sunrise view of Taj Mahal (India’s crown jewel), you will be on an intensive tiger tracking to see these majestic predators walking, This private tour in all cities is a worry-free trip
• Ranthambore Tiger Tour
• See native wildlife in their natural environment via Jeep/Canter Safari with the naturalist
• The most visited Golden Triangle circuit guarantees a historical sojourn filled with adventure to India.
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Accommodation in 3/4/5 Star Hotels (on option chosen)
- Morning Jungle safari at Ranthambore in a shared Jeep/Canter
- Services of English speaking naturalist during the safari in Ranthambore
- Private Airconditioned Vehicle/ Packaged drinking Water
- English Speaking/Prefer language Private Tour Guides in Each City
What's excluded :
- Gratuities/Camera/Entrance fees to monuments
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1: DELHI-AGRA
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Our chauffeur /representative will pick you from the Airport or Hotel anywhere in Delhi NCR. You will be taken to the city tour of Delhi with a guide, which includes visiting- UNESCO World Heritage Sites, like Qutub Minar which is a 73-metre (239.5 feet) tall tapering tower built-in 12th century., Humayun's tomb The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum, in 1565-70 Lotus Temple is a Bahá'í House of Worship(closed Mondays). You will be driven by Government buildings in New Delhi Built by Britishers in the 1912s, it is home to some of the most important ministries of the Cabinet of India the India Gate, Parliament House and Secretariat buildings. Later, you will be driven to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra
Day 2: AGRA-RANTHAMBORE
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
At 6.00 AM meet your guide- Today, you will be visiting the magnificent Sunrise view of one of the Seven Wonders of the World 'Taj Mahal' (Closed on Friday). Surely, the most lavish expression of love ever created. It took approx. 22 years and 20,000 workmen to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. indubitably, the highlight of this tour package. After Taj Mahal tour you will come back to the hotel for breakfast checkout then you will see the historic Agra Fort. It has many palaces, for example- The Khas Mahal, Jahangir Palace, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Aam, Pearl Mosques and many other historical buildings, After your Agra tour you will be driven to Ranthambore National Park. Overnight in Ranthambore.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Ranthambore
Day 3: RANTHAMBORE-JAIPUR
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan
Prepare yourself for a thrilling day in Ranthambore national park. The place which is considered as the best place in the world to photograph the wild Tiger in its natural habitat and also some rare species of birds too, You will be taken to the Tiger Reserve in a shared Jeep/Cantar in search of Tigers. Possibly, in an early morning ride which enables more chances for sighting the majestic predators walking. All of this will take approx. 3 Hrs, then you will be back to the hotel for breakfast and spend some time of the day relaxing. Later part of the day you will have a 3 Hrs of a drive to the Pink City Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: OVERNIGHT IN JAIPUR
Day 4: JAIPUR-DELHI
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Today you have a full-day private tour of Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later you will be driven to Delhi & transferred to your hotel, Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey. You will reach Delhi by 7 PM onwards so choose your flight accordingly. We can also drop you off at Jaipur Airport on your request.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport/Hotel/Railway Station/Gurgaon/Noida or your desired location in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.