4 Days Hiking & Camping All Inclusive Tour to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park with a Visit to Glass Bridge
During this wonderful tour, we we have chance to get into the real nature by hiking and camping inside the Zhangjiajie nationarl forest park . it will take us directly to the “Avatar World”(Zhangjiajie National Park) for a full time visit, through which we can appreciate the main fame of this amazing land, escape from the old Earth to new planet called “Pandora” for a while to experience the unique scenery of different-typed nature you’ve never seen. This tour also offering an experience to walk on the world's longest Glass bridge in zhangjiajie Grand canyon. please book this tour if you really love hiking and nature .
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expens
- Optional activities
- Day 1 Arrive -Zhangjiajie by Flight or Train
Our Driver and Guide will meet you up in Zhangjiajie airport or train station , transfer to zhangjiajie city hotel . Free& easy for the rest of the day .
Night Stay in Zhangjiajie City 4 Star Hotel .
Day 2 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park (BD)
Morning, Private van transfer to zhangjiajie national forest park which is the main fame of Zhangjiajie. Visit Huangshi Village-the earliest opened area for tourist by hiking up 3837 steps (about 2 hours ), then continue to do a circled tour when reach the top (1.5hours ). afternoon, take the same hiking trail down to the foot (1hour ). Do camping at the foot of Huangshi village area . Tourist can have chance to learn to cook chinese food there , and do it by yourself.
Night Stay in Tents Inside The Park
Day 3 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park (BD)
In the Morning Enter ZJJ national park again, walk along Golden Whip Stream (1hour) which is the most beautiful canyon in Zhangjiajie.When arrive at the half spot.of the canyon, hike up to Yuanjiajie (2.5hours),the very background of the Avatar Movie. then afternoon,do a relaxing hiking tour at the edge of the mountain to enjoy the original scene of amazingness.(1.5 hours).
Night stay in local guesthouse on the mountain top.
Day4 Zhangjiajie -Departure
Morning,after breakfast,go on hiking tour to the most unexplored wild area of the park: Laowuchang(2 hours), where can appreciate the hidden surprising view made by mother nature. Afternoon, visit the most spectacular area in the park: Tianzi mountain to see the wonder of sandstone peak forest and know the story of Tianzi(Heavenly Prince).(1 hour).then take cablecar down for the exit..You will be transferred to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon secnic area for the glass bridge tour. walk along the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. This bridge is not only the highest, but also the longest glass bridge inthe world. It is not for the faint-hearted. (the Glass bridge is built between two mountains of zhangjiajie Grand canyon, it is 375meters long and 6meters wide , With a height of 300meters from bottoms ) . At last. transfer to the airport for the flight to other city . Tour ends.
• This tour requires tourists who are in a good heath condition and can walk more than 20000 steps each day .
• We will store the big suitcases at the hotel of the first night hotel , just pack some necessities for the next 2 nights.
Departure Point :Your downtown Zhangjiajie hotel, Zhangjiajie Airport or train station,wulingyuan area hotel .
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This program only covers Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge only and does not cover Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Scenic Area & Waterfalls due to time constraint.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.