4 Days Imperial Cities Tour from Fes to Marrakech
This 4-days tour is a combination of the must-see imperial cities of Morocco: Fez, Meknès, Rabat, and Marrakesh. You will be amazed by their rich Moroccan wonders, history, heritage, and culture - take it all in on this spectacular Moroccan adventure.
• Delve into the rich and charming imperial city of Fes
• Explore the old city of Meknes, a UNESCO Heritage Site
• Wander through Rabat Medina, the capital of Morocco
• Explore Marrakech's old city and its must-see historical sites
• Have a relaxing and unforgettable nights in well-chosen hotels
• Learn first-hand about about Moroccan culture and history
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation Insurance
- Quality Service
- Transportation by a new car with air conditioning and free wi-fi
- Service quality guaranteed
- 3 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Day 1 : Don't miss this adventure 4-days from Fez to Marrakesh, Day one is an extensive tour of Fez: at approximately 9:00 AM, your driver will pick you up from your hotel for a tour of this 1200-year-old city. ancient buildings, its oldest mosque, and university. You will forget yourself in a labyrinth of souks, mosques, spice-filled streets, tanneries, and carpets shops. You will delve into the fascinating history of the city with visits to the Moulay Idriss mausoleum, Nejjarine fountain, and the Bou Anania Mederasa. After lunch, you will go on to visit the Volubilis, a Roman ruined city and archaeological site that was partially discovered in Morocco. At the end of the day, you'll continue on to Meknes for an overnight stay.
Day 2 : This day will be spent in Meknes, a city built by Moulay Ismail to be the capital of his kingdom. Meknes was registered as a Historical Site with UNESCO in 1996. After breakfast, you'll visit Bab-Al Jdid, Bab al-Khamis, Bab Mansur, and various other historical sites located in the old city. You will then have a leisurely lunch in one of the city's local restaurants. After that, you'll continue on to Rabat for an overnight stay.
Day 3 : It consists of a city of tour of Rabat, located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. Rabat is the most organized city in the country, and it puts its inhabitants and travelers at ease because of the wide sidewalks, and European touches on its buildings, cafés, and theater. You'll walk through the maze of alleyways making up the Oudaïas Kasbah and see the Hassan tower. You'll observe for yourself how ancient Islamic art rubs shoulders with the modern city.
Day 4 : The final day of our adventure will be in Marrakech in the red city tour. In the morning at 9:00 AM, your driver will pick you up from your hotel to visit Menara Garden, Al-Bahia Palace, Al-Badi'a Palace, and the Saadian tombs, which is one of the most famous shrines in Morocco. After that, you will see the famous Koutoubia Mosque, known for its high-altitude minaret. Finally, you will be dropped off at your accommodation in Marrakech or the bus or train station or the airport.
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up all travelers from their hotels or we can meet at a certain meeting point if they have a Riad.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.