4 days Marrakesh Merzouga and Zagora
Offering private Morocco tours and custom vacations by local guides with a variety of trips including city and sightseeing tours, cultural, historical and heritage tours day trips, beach, romantic or family Vacations and other special interest tours for popular destinations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakesh - Ait Benhaddou - Boumalene Dades
Stop At: Boumalne Dades, Boumalne Dades, Souss-Massa
Tour Depart from Marrakesh to Dades Gorges at 7h00am. Across the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber village of Telouet and we continue to Ait Benhaddou to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou, a spectacular fortified village (Ksour).you’ll take your lunch at Ait Benhaddou or Ouarzazate and continue to Dades valley, we will spend the night in a riad/hotel in Dades gorges.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a 3 star hotel
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Merzouga:
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After breakfast, we go from Dades gorges to the Erg Chebbi Sahara desert in Merzouga. Berber villages are scattered along the way, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, and Erfoud in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet, and then we continue to Merzouga, after relaxing few minutes in Merzouga, we go to ride the camels who are waiting to take us on an adventure in the sand dunes. we will spend the night in a camp(Nomad Berber tents) with drums music in the middle of the Sahara, this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset, we will spend the night in nomad tents.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a Berber Camp
Day 3: Camel trekking-Alnif-Tazarine-Zagora :
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
After seeing the sunrise in desert we go back on the camels to Merzouga after the breakfast and take shower in Hotel then start our journey to Ouarzazate trough the Berber villages of the Saghro mountains then get to Draa valley Arrival to Zagora evening/night at Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight In a Berber Camp or 3 Star Hotel
Day 4: Zagora-Agdez-Ouarzazate-Marrakesh :
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Leaving Zagoravia Draa valley, Agdez in the Morning, we will visit UNESCO protected site of Ait Ben Haddou. A most impressive Kasbah and well-preserved fortress in Morocco. Many movies were filmed here such as the Gladiator. Leave Ait Ben Haddou and start heading towards the majestic Atlas Mountains. Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the highest road pass in Morocco Tizi Tichka 2260m high offering impressive views of valleys, mountains and many Berber villages nearby. Arrival around 6h00pm
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/14/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.