4 Days Merzouga Desert from Marrakech
Do you feel stressed out or overwhelmed by everything that is happening around you? Do you feel frustrated at work or tired of tall buildings? Do you still remember the last time that you had fun? When was the last time that you got out of the city to enjoy the relaxing and beautiful nature? Maybe that's all you need to refresh yourself. Perhaps you just need to go somewhere far from the town where you can peacefully enjoy your cup of sweet and hot tea. Maybe you just need to go to a place where you will be able to see all of your worries of tomorrow.
We hope you have created the right mental picture that we are expecting you to see. In fact, you do not have to imagine those things because we will help you make it happen. We offer you a desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga for four days and three nights.
Here's our itinerary for the trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Kasbah has ben haddou
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah Des Caids Du Mezguita
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech to Dades Valley
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
We will pick you up in Marrakech at 7 o'clock in the morning. We will drive for 2 hours across the Atlas Mountains, specifically the Tizi N 'Tichka Mountains which is one of the highest mountain passes in North Africa. We will stop to fill your cameras with dozens and dozens of photographs of the beautiful sceneries and to fill your tummy with delicious Morrocan breakfast.
After the satisfying meal, we will continue our journey to Ouarzazate. We will visit the Ait Ben Hadduo Kasbah which is a UNESCO World Heritage and included in the list of the oldest cities in Morroco. We will also visit the film studio where movies were filmed.
After Ouarzazate, we will be back on the road and will drive to Skoura City. In Skoura, we will be able to see many Kasbahs before we head to our hotel in the Dades Valley. As we are on our way to the hotel, you can take as many pictures as you want of the beautiful landscape.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Hotel at the Dades Valley
Day 2: Dades Valley to Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After eating your breakfast in the hotel, we will go to Todgha City where you will experience the magical Todgha Gorges. It is a peaceful atmosphere in the heart of the High Atlas.
We will proceed to the Tinjdad village to have our lunch. On the way to Merzouga, we will be able to pass through Rissani and Arfourd. You can even take pictures of the dunes.
We will arrive at the hotel in Merzouga in the afternoon, and we will rest for a bit. After recharging ourselves in the hotel, we will travel to the heart of the Sahara desert where our tents await. The ride will take up to 90 minutes. After reaching our tents, we will enjoy drinking sweet mint tea with the nomads. Aside from that, we can also watch the sun set over the dunes of the desert.
In the evening, we will enjoy our dinner while listening to Morrocan music by the campfire.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Desert camp
Day 3: Merzouga to Tamnougalt Kasbah
Stop At: Kasbah Des Caids Du Mezguita, Tamnougalt 45050 Morocco
We will have to wake up early on our third day so we can enjoy the most beautiful view of the Sahara desert - the sunrise. After enjoying the morning, we will be back to Merzouga. In the hotel, you can eat your breakfast and take a bath. You can do whatever you want; You can relax by the pool or just stay in your hotel room.
After that, we will go back to the road again and drive to Tazarin and Alnifs city. We will then have a lunch at a place called K'nobs which is well known for its palm groves. Right after lunch, we will go to Agdez village, and we will stay at Tamnougalt Kasbah for the night.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Tamnougalt Kasbah
Day 4: Tamnougalt Kasbah to Marrakech
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
We will leave the hotel at 9 o'clock in the morning to go to "Thousand Kasbahs." We will visit the Glaoui Kasbah and Taourirt in Ouarzazate. We will also have the chance to visit the Amerzgane village.
During the drive, we will stop by Agalmous village to rest for a while. We will arrive at Marrakech in the evening.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will take place the customer's accommodation
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/26/2019 - 1/2/2027
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.