4 Days of Minitour in Yucatán in a 3 Star Hotel
Ek 'Balam is located in the central-eastern part of Yucatan, about 190 km from Mérida and it is easy to reach the area, since the access is clearly signposted. The name of the ancient city, in the Yucatec Mayan language, literally translates into Spanish as "dark or black jaguar" (Barrera V. 1980: 1950) although the people of the Ek'Balam region who speak Mayan also interpret it as " Lucero-Jaguar. "
When the Spanish arrived in the Yucatan Peninsula in 1517, Chichén Itzá was already abandoned, which means that while Europe lived in the Middle Ages, Chichen Itza had already created an even more precise calendar than the Gregorian one, its knowledge of Astronomy was much more advanced and they handled the concept of the number zero. Chichén Itzá differed from other Mayan cities by introducing the cult to the god Kukulcán, the feathered serpent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight in the mentioned hotels or similar with breakfast.
- 1 Food (Chichen)
- Guided excursions.
- Entries in the mentioned sites.
- Private transportation with a/c.
What's excluded :
- Meals and dinners not specified.
- Personal tips and extras.
- Everything that is not expressly mentioned in "includes"
- Day 1: Arrival
At the Cancun Airport, our staff will be glad to welcome you. Transfer to the Oasis Smart hotel (or similar) for the first night.
Day 2: Ek Balam - Chichen Itza - Merida
Departure early in the morning towards Ek Balam, archaeological site which in the Mayan language means "Black Jaguar". Recent studies have shown the importance of this city of a century before Christ. We will continue towards Chichen Itza, one of the most important archaeological sites of Mexico, example of Mayan splendor and Seventh Wonder of the World. In the afternoon you will reach Merida, capital of the State of Yucatan, and overnight in Hotel Panamericana Mission (or similar).
Day 3: Uxmal - Merida
The third day will be dedicated to the visit of an archaeological site, imposing and fascinating of the Puuc Route: Uxmal, its beauty is characterized by its low palaces and horizontals rich in decoration and sculptures, in the afternoon return to Merida and tour the "White City". Overnight at the hotel Misión Panamericana (or similar).
Day 4: Coba - Riviera Maya
Departure to Coba, archaeological site in the middle of the nature which has the highest pyramid of the Yucatan peninsula: Nohoch Mul. We continue towards the Riviera Maya or Cancun, to continue your stay by the sea. End of our services.
Departure Point :Merida, Merida, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take clothes and shoes comfortable
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.