4 Days Poonhill Trek From Pokhara To Pokhara
We are leading one of the best trip organizer in Nepal, provide service with Humanity, experience and such a great value of your money. We wish our customer as a Brand Ambassador to make them happy we give many service free of cost as a Complimentary.
We offer free of cost:
* Arrival Night Accommodation with Breakfast at Home Stay or Guest House Kathmandu:Pokhara Bus Ticket .
*Room in Guest House in Pokhara With Breakfast (Pokhara to Kathmandu Bus Ticket or other destination as you wish )
* One Evening Dinner at Local Family Home joining with Family.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 5 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day01 Pokhara - Nayapul -Tikhedunga – Ulleri (village):After Breakfast and preparation will start Trek
Pass By: Holyland Adventure Tours and Travels, Thamel,Kathmandu,Nepal Behand Amrit Campus, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
After Breakfast we drive from Pokhara, with private car to Nayapul. If you start trek from Kathmandu, you will take an early flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara then drive to Nayapul. It is about 1:30 hours to get there. We start our trekking from Nayapul. During the hike, we pass many local villages, teahouses, gentle green rolling hills, rivers and local people. After crossing the Tikhedunga Khola on the suspension bridge, the trail begins to climb up quite steeply on a stone staircase that is more than 3200 steps. After climbing the hill we can see Mt. Annapurna south (7219m.) and Hiunchuli (6441m.). Nayapul to Ulleri (1960m, 4-5 hours walking)and then overnight at Lodge
Accommodation included: Overnight at Guest House
Day 2: Day02Ulleri– Nangethanti - Ghorepani Deurali
Pass By: Deurali, Ghandruk 33700, Nepal
Ghorepani Deurali:It is a very pleasant part of the trek. We walk in the jungle most of the day. If you come in the spring you will see a lot of Rhododendron flowers. You have the chance to see many wild birds and animals. You can see a great view of many snow-capped mountains. Ulleri to Ghorepani(2874m, 5hour walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Guest House
Day 3: Ghorepani - Poon Hill – Tadapani – Ghandruk
Pass By: Old Gurung Museum, 5 Kaski, Ghandruk Nepal
We get up early in the morning with warm clothes and climb up Poonhill(3210m.). it is not necessary to take much with us as we return later to collect our main rucksacks. It is about one hour walking to get to Poonhill (3210m). You will see the best sunrise and magnificent view of the Himalayas like Annapurna South, Bahari Shikhar, Hiuchuli, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri ranges, Tukuche peak, Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Lamjung Himal, Mt.Manaslu ranges, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) and others mountains. After this unforgettable view, we come back to Ghorepani for breakfast. Trek to Ghandruk. The hike starts with quite a steep uphill section to Deurali pass. It is a similar elevation to Poonhill. We will see all the mountains from here as well. After that, we hike down to Tadapani. We continue to hike to Ghandruk through the Baisi Kharka (Buffalo pasture). Ghandruk is one of the biggest villages of Gurung people. There is the Gurung Culture Museum. We can go and see the way of life of the Gurung people. From this village, we can still see views of snow peaks. Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1939m, 6-7 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Guest House
Day 4: Ghandruk - Nayapul - Pokhara
Pass By: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
If it is a clear morning we may see Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre (fishtail) and Annapurna III very close. We have our breakfast with views. This day, we walk to Kimche from Ghandruk. It takes slowly 1 hours trek. From Kimche, we 3 hours drive back to Pokhara. If you want to stay overnight in pokhara we provide complimentry room for one night with breakfast and complimentry Tourist Bus to Kathmandu/Chitwan/Lumbini/Birgunj/Kakarvitta (free of cost )
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up from airport free of costAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 5/31/2023
Monday: 12:15 AM - 09:15 AM Tuesday: 12:15 AM - 09:15 AM Wednesday: 12:15 AM - 09:15 AM Thursday: 12:15 AM - 09:15 AM Friday: 12:15 AM - 09:15 AM Saturday: 12:15 AM - 09:15 AM Sunday: 12:15 AM - 09:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.