4 Days Private Desert Tour From Agadir And Return
In this trip you will see the combination of southeast, southwest and top south of Morocco. This combination takes you in different landscapes, sea, mountains and desert. As well as the diversity of the Berber culture through this trajectory. Of course with us you will live the real life of nomads throughout being close to this special culture and discover their life style. In addition, that we offer a customized trip according to your budget, needs and preferable activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
What's excluded :
- Drinks, lunch
Day 1: Taliouine - Taznakht - Ait Benhadd . (358km)
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa
In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Agadir then travel to the south east of Morocco via Taroudant and Taliouine. Enjoy the views of the plains of Souss with argan trees –you may see goats climbing these unique trees of Morocco. We will pass by Taliouine, this city is very famous with good quality Saffron. Stopping for lunch on the way then heading to the village of Ait benhaddou for a visit to the Kasbah which was a backdrop for many movies such as The gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia. Later on we will head to the Ouarzazate where you will spend the night in hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel or local kasbah
Day 2: Ouarzazate - Skoura - Rose Valley-Todgha Goerge.(369km)
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After a traditional Moroccan breakfast we will go towards the desert, where on the way we will visit typical Berber villages within mervelous kasbahs as this road called the road of 1000 kasbahs . If course we will pass by the skoura palm Grove to enjoy the contrast between plan threes and atlas mountain. Then head to Gorge Todra where we will have dinner. After that, we will go to the town of Tinejdad where you will try the berber clothes ) (saharian-nomadic) and take some pictures.
In the afternoon we will reach the town of Merzouga, we will go deep into the desert by camels and enjoy the sunset while riding. we will spend the night at a desert camp site . There We will be able to eat there traditional Moroccan tajin, sit by the fire and listen to live traditional Moroccan music. If the weather allows, we can also admire the spectacular sunrise and sunset over the desert.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in berber camp
Day 3: Merzouga - Rissani - Draa Valley .(299km)
Stop At: Agdz, Agdz, Souss-Massa
In this day we will travel to Agdez via Rissani, Alnif, Tazzarine and N’kob. We will depart to Rissani. There we will see the Souk (local market) with the opportunity to see how local people trading and shopping . Then to Erffeoud ( capital of Foussils ) to see how local people extract foussils. Later on we will drive toward Alnif “home of trilobites” while enjoying the views of Anti Atlas mountains and hundreds of Acacia trees along the road. Stopping for lunch somewhere in the road . Later on we will drive along draa valley to reach Agdez. Overnight in hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in hotel or local kasbah
Day 4: Agdez - Taznakht - Taliouin .(359km)
Stop At: Agadir, Agadir, Souss-Massa
This morning we will leave the small town of Agdz situated on the foot of Jbel Kissane Mountain to Agadir through the Taznakht and Taliouin . You will pass by Bou-Azzer (mine) then Taznakht, a village in the southern of Morocco famous with Berber carpets. We will cross Kourkouda passage the two passes of Tizi-n-Ikhsane (1650 m) and Tizi-n-Tighatine (1886 m) to reach the capital of Saffron Taliouine for a break for lunch. After lunch we will drive to Agadir. Arrive in Agadir and transfer to the hotel of your choice.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Agadir 80000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Agadir Al-Massira International Airport, BP 2000، Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to those measures montioned. WE LOVE MOROCCO TOURS insists to deal with hotel, restaurants and many other places in which those safety measures are well worth and safe for everyone
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.