4-Days Tour Albania
Join us for this exciting adventure on your 4 days Albania Tour at Tirana, Berat, Durres and Kruja.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (the hotels sited in Durres)
What's excluded :
- Everything not written in "includes"
- Personal expenses
- Day 1 - Visit of Tirana including visits to Skanderbeg Square, the Mosque of Ethem Bey, the Clock Tower, the rich national museum of ancient relics from the Stone Age to the Middle Ages. Lunch. Visit the Bunker, the underground anti-atomic bunker of the dictator Enver Hoxha. Return in hotel.
Day 2 - Visit of Durres, the second largest city in Albania (about 220,000 inhabitants) and is home to the most important port in the country, an obligatory transit point for various cities in Albania. Durrës founded by the Illyrians in the XIII century BC, expanded considerably thanks to the tribe of the Taulants in the 9th century BC that made it the capital, it became an important Roman port (from the Romans it was also known as "Tavern of the Adriatic") of the which period boasts an interesting amphitheater of the time (the largest of the Balkans), in this period of greatest splendor of the city thanks to the "Via Egnatia" which connected the Adriatic with Constantinople became a strategic transit point for merchants and goods. Stroll through Durres to the historical sites of the city (Venetian Tower, Ottoman Walls to the Roman Amphitheater (the largest of the Balkans) and visit to the modern city (Bashkia Square, Promenade, Boulevard, Saint Lucia Catholic Cathedral).
Day 3 - In the early morning we will visit the castle of Berat, where there are 42 churches, many of which of the IV -V century of which few have preserved over time the original traces, the museum Onufri, housed in the ancient Orthodox Cathedral of the "Dormition of the Virgin ", (Named after the 16th century Albanian icon painter), and ancient Orthodox churches. Visit the historical and ancient part of the city the district of Mangalemi with the typical Ottoman houses, visit the historical district of Gorica and the Gorica bridge.Return in Hotel.
Day 4 -Departure to the city of Kruje, visit of this charming town (only 13,500 inhabitants) placed on the side of a mountain, Croia or Kruja in Albanian is the most important city of the Albanian resistance under the guidance of Gjergj Kastrioti "Skanderbeg" in 15 Century successfully fought the Ottomans for over 25 years. Visit the castle with shopping in the beautiful old bazaar. Climb up to the tower from where you can admire a splendid view of Kruja and its surroundings.
Departure Point :Durres located hotels ( for other location will be extra charge)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.