4 Days Tour From Marrakech To Merzouga Desert
Taking a three-day desert tour to Erg chebbi dunes in Merzouga, means sitting in the car for ten hours on the days last day from Merzouga to Marrakech. We therefore recommend a minimum of 4 days for a Desert Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi to break the journey each way and have time to see the sites along the route. The 4 and 5 Days Sahara Desert Tour to Erg Chebbi dunes and back to Marrakech are highly recommended simply because there are so many things to see and do besides camel trekking and a night stay in a deep Sahara Desert camp. Arriving early to the hotel at the foot hills of Erg Chebbi dunes, enjoy a cup of tea, see some nomads living in caves, wander with a local guide in palmary or hike in Dades valley or Todra gorges, spend more time of sites...Etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Free airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Private transfer in comfortable air conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking driver & guide during the tour.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Visiting Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide.
- Visiting the cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Spending two nights in a Traditional Kasbah at Dades Valley & Ouarzazate
- Spending one night in nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with (Private tents)
- Camel Trekking.
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah ...Etc
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Meeting at 8h00 a.m with your driver at your Marrakech riad / Hotel, take you to the 4x4 or mini van and depart your Desert Trip From Marrakech to Dades valley, through the Tizi- N-Tichka pass (2260m) in the High Atlas Mountains. From Marrakech to Ouarzazate, you will enjoy the scenic road, beautiful landscapes with different colors and the Berber villages along the way. You will have free time here to visit the old Kasbah of Ouarzazate Taourirt Kasbah and have lunch. Afterwards, you go further south east to the green Dades valley and the city of roses via the fascinating Skoura palmery. Dinner and overnight in Dades valley
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel Kasbah Panorama or similar
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Todra Gorges - Merzouga Dunes (Erg Chebbi)
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After breakfast we will drive to to Tineghir then to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous views of Canyons. Take a short walk around the Palm Plantations and enjoy the panoramic views of Todra River. Later on, we drive toward Tinjedad for a lunch meal on a local restaurant. Later you will pass by several villages such us Touroug (Berber village) and El-Jarf before reaching Erfoud. You will visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp or an overnight in traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Night In the Desert : Private Tent - Camel Ride with sunset & sunrise - Entertainment with Local
Day 3: Merzouga - Tazarine - Agdz - Ouarzazate
Stop At: Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate, 10 Route Nationale Skoura, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Early morning, you will wake up to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes of Erg Chebbi, followed by breakfast in the camp the camel trek back to the hotel at the dune line for a quick shower. We drive to Rissani, a small Saharan town in southeast of Morocco, here we can stop to visit a fossil workshop before we continue to Agdez and Draa valley junction where we head north to Ouarzazate after crossing the small volcanic Atlas Mountains. Overnight in Ouarzazate
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Riad Dar amoudou or similar
Day 4: Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Marrakech
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
After breakfast, we can enjoy a visit of cinema sets & studios located in Ouarzazate which is known as Hollywood of Africa. Afterwards we will visit the universal Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah as it has been named by UNESCO in 1987. Ait Benhaddou is the World Heritage site that has been used as a backdrop for more than 20 films including Gladiator,Indiana Jones, and Lawrence of Arabia. Enjoy a walk to explore the traditional Moroccan style of architecture in which the Kasbahs are built. We continue our way to Marrakesh through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi n'Tichka pass. Break for lunch in the middle of the Atlas Mountains. Drop off at your Marrakech Riad/Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: In the last day during your tour we will drop you off at your Hotel in Marrakech,and end our service
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in MarrakechAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.