4 Days tours:Aswan,luxor,abu simbel&over night sailing felucca from Cairo
enjoy the amazing Nile atmosphere and visit the most attractive sites in whole the world.
Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more with expert Egyptology guide.
door to door private transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Enjoy the scenery of the Nile Valley region.
tours:high dam,philae temple,abu simbel,valley of the kings,Hatsheput temple,luxor and karnak temples
Eat an included typical Egyptian lunch on public house.
touch the real culture in luxor and Aswan
visit the famous carter house the English man who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.
visit the fabulous abu simbel temples
enjoy your tea during sailing.
enjoy the views of different types of islands and villages at the both sides of the river Nile.
return first class train tickets,expert tour guide,door to door transfers,over night in Aswan,over night in luxor,over night on sailing felucca,abu simbel,Aswan and luxor tours,typical Egyptian lunch in public house all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- 1 night sailing felucca boat with meals start by lunch end with breakfast
- 1 night 3 stars hotel in Aswan with breakfast
- 1 night 3 stars hotel in luxor with breakfast
- return first class train tickets
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- expert tour guide
- qualified felucca captains
- all sites which mentioned in program
- taxes and charges
- Aswan tours
- abu simbel trip
- west and east banks of luxor
- typical Egyptian lunch in public house in luxor
- qualified licensed drivers
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 60 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: over night train from Cairo to Aswan
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza around 7 pm (depend on your hotel location).
transfer to Cairo train station.
over night first class train to Aswan
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: over night first class train from Cairo to Aswan
Day 2: Aswan
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
arrive Aswan the beautiful city in upper Egypt.
our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from Aswan train station on time where we going to drive down to the Nile to take motor boat to visit philae island temple.
drive over and visit the splendid Aswan high dam.
after the great tour check to your hotel.
get some rest, at night it is nice chance to visit the old market of Aswan.
over night hotel in Aswan
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: over night at 3 stars hotel in Aswan
Day 3: abu simbel-traditional sailing felucca
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Around 5 am you must be ready to visit one of the most important temples in whole the world Abu simbel temples.
after the fabulous tour back to Aswan again where we going to start our amazing tour by traditional Egyptian felucca. today it is time for relax,enjoy and contemplate the real nature. our qualified sailors will sail north of Aswan through different types of islands and villages at both sides of the nile. sail deeply in the Nile to take unique photos of the nature,islands,villages,animals,rare birds and the local people who live there. enjoy the Egyptian lunch and the warm Egyptian tea while the felucca sail. you also can swim in the Nile at barbar area which is the best place to swim in Aswan. stop to visit family house to see the real life of the people at these villages. find out the culture and the Egyptian folklore in both Egyptian and Nubian cultures.enjoy your drink during felucca sailing. it is great chance to touch the Nubian culture and know more about their customs and traditions.after the wonderful day at sun set time the felucca will stop by one of the islands where we going to have our dinner. at night enjoy listening to your tour guide and felucca captain who will tell you attractive stories of both cultures Egyptian and Nubian. over night felucca.
• Breakfast: lunch.dinner
Accommodation included: over night felucca
Day 4: Aswan - Luxor
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
After breakfast check out and drive back to Aswan where we will take train to luxor,
arrive to luxor and check in hotel.
after some rest we will start our first amazing tour in luxor.
visit the largest temple in whole the world karnak temple.
drive over to visit the beautiful luxor temple.
over night hotel in luxor
Accommodation included: over night at 3 stars hotel in luxor
Day 5: west bank of luxor-typical Egyptian meal in public house
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Morning we going to drive down to the Nile to take motor boat to get to the west bank of luxor.
enjoy fresh Nile breath and drive over to visit the most ancient temples in whole the world valley of the kings.
listen well to your Egyptology tour guide who will inform you by details the great history of the tombs there such as the famous tut ankh amun tomb.
continue our great tour and visit the famous temple of queen Hatsheput,listen her attractive stories from your tour guide.
it is great chance to be at the west bank to visit carter house the famous English man who discovered tut ankh amun treasures.
drive back to the east bank.
discover the real culture,have your typical Egyptian lunch at public house in luxor to see how the families live there and take an idea of their traditions,customs and their natural life.have your local Egyptian tea inside the house and take unique photos of the real Egyptian culture.
transfer to luxor train station.
over night train to Cairo
• Breakfast: typical Egyptian lunch in public house
Accommodation included: over night first class train from luxor to Cairo
Day 6: Cairo
Pass By: El Giza Station, Al Omraneyah Ash Sharqeyah, El Omraniya, Giza Governorate, Egypt
arrive to Cairo and transfer to your hotel with unique photos and unforgettable memories.
end of service
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.