4 Different Cenotes & Private Beach from Playa del Carmen
The Cenotes are impressive natural formations. A cenote is formed when it filters the acid rainwater through cracks in the limestone rock that dissolves the soft areas of the rock. Over time, covered underground caverns are formed. Some can be quite big.
This place is an exotic and relaxing paradise in the jungle of Riviera Maya. This ecological destination envelops the senses of its visitors with its impressive bodies of water and the soft murmur of its jungle.
A fascinating beach whose depth is barely half a meter, where you can practice sports ranging from diving, to the kayak, because there are almost no waves and the sun gives it a crystalline sense.
Its clear waters are perfect for swimming and venturing to dive in the nearby reef patches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury transportation with A/C
- Snorkel equipment
- Mayan History
- Private Guide
- Private beach access fee
- Bottle of water, soft drinks (pops), 2 beers per adult.
- Light snack
- Entry/Admission - TURISMO CHANNEL
What's excluded :
- Lunch - (Optional in beach-club)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TURISMO CHANNEL, Calle 16 Nte Bis Local 2, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Visit 4 Different Cenotes in the same place.
We choose the best private beach the day of the excursion.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :TURISMO CHANNEL, Calle 16 Nte Bis Local 2, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT: The exact pick time of each tour depends of the location of each customer and will be communicated to the customer beforehand. That is why it is very important for us to know the contact details of the client to send in advance all the details of the pick up. Therefore please always provide us your telephone number, room number or exact location in case you stay in Airbnb or condominium.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.