4-Hour Birdwatching Activity in La Paz
Birding or Birdwatching in La Paz is very interesting. It puts you in touch with nature. For this activity, we will take you to uncrowded areas to enjoy nature, we focus on birdwatching but guide will also share interesting natural and cultural information of the area. The birds in target : mangrove warbler , California gnatcatcher, reddish egret , yellow footed gull , gray thrasher , clapper rail and many more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel & parking fees are included
What's excluded :
We will pick up at hotels and drive along el malecon of La Paz to enjoy a wetland. Enjoy shorebirds such as Wilson plover, Yellow crowned night heron , or colorful mangrove warbler , then drive to another area in search of endemic thrasher , and some vagrants if lucky clapper rail. At last we will have a gulls's ID compare / contrast , then will take you back to hotel or drop you off in downtown to enjoy free time or brunch on your own.
• La Paz Municipality, La Paz Municipality, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at Lobby of your hotel but they will ask us at security gate your name and Room # to let us access to lobby , if you are coming by cruise-ship we pick up at cruise terminal in downtown area you must provide your cruise-ship name and arrival time .
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Due rugged terrain in not accesible for visitors with mobility challenge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due high standards of hygienic measurements and standards we apply we have earned all permits from health department and ministry of tourism to operate our services during covid.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.