4 Hour Eel Weir Quickie Adventure
On this tour, weather permitting, we'll guide you out to Keji Lake from the Eel Weir and share with you some of our insight and stories we've collected over the years. While paddling your canoe or kayak through dark waters, you'll learn about one Keji Lake resident who's probably better travelled than you (can you guess who?) and scratch your head while trying to grasp how long the Mi’kmaq people have inhabited this land. A quick snack and beverage will be enjoyed on a secret hidden beach, before completing the circuit back down to George Lake and where you parked your vehicle.
9:00AM Meet at Jake's Landing - get geared up and depart for Eel Weir. You'll drive yourselves down but you can follow our truck and trailer!
9:30AM Begin the quickie adventure at Eel Weir.
9:30AM-1:30PM Quickie tour! woot woot
1:30PM Arrive back at Eel Weir and debrief, depart at your leisure - ask your guide about some great hikes in the area!
per adult from
What's included :
- Canoes or Kayaks
- Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- Park Entrance Fees: 5.90 CAD per adult, 12.00 CAD per family
- Entry/Admission - Kejimkujik National Park & National Historic Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kejimkujik National Park & National Historic Site, 3005 Main Pky Maitland Bridge, Kejimkujik National Park, Nova Scotia B0T 1B0 Canada
On this tour, weather permitting, we'll guide you out to Keji Lake and share with you some of our insight and stories we've collected over the years. In inclement weather we'll head up the Mersey River.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Whynot Adventure, The Keji Outfitters, 1507 Kejimkujik Main Parkway, Caledonia, NS B0T 1B0, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.