4-Hour Guided Boat Tour in Arraial do Cabo
Super complete tour with all the necessary infrastructure for a great experience with open bar service. We have a team of four sailors on board formed by natives of the region who are knowledgeable about the sea and tourist attractions, professional and trained to bring a better experience to our customers.
We have as a catchphrase the following phrase: "We are specialists in making dreams come true".
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - coca cola, guarana, pepsi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arraial do Cabo, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro
Check-in takes place at our agency. After check-in, the group is directed to the departure area where they visit the main tourist attractions in Arraial.
-Lighthouse Island (30-40)
-Atalaia Point (40min)
-Fraia do Forno (live dive)
-Fissure of Our Lady (panoramic)
-Blue Cave (panoramic)
- Gorilla Stone (panoramic)
- Meteorite hole (panoramic)
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ilha do Farol, Brazil
Elected for 5 consecutive years the most beautiful beach in Brazil. A marine reserve where only authorized boats can access. Our vessel is 100% legal.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pontal do Atalaia, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
The famous staircase beach, where you have the most beautiful view of Brazil and know the most famous staircase in the region.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Forno Beach, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 574-1004 Brazil
Access beach only with trail, or boat trip. We stop at the shore of the beach for you to dive and be dazzled by the marine fauna of the region.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Crevice of Our Lady of Assumption, Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
The Rift of Nossa Senhora da Assunção, is a rocky rift, which gives us the impression of having taken a slice from the hill of Ilha do Farol. The story goes that the saint was found in the crack by a fisherman in 1721, who was taken in a solemn procession to the church Nossa Senhora da Assunção in Cabo Frio, because at that time Arraial do Cabo belonged to Cabo Frio. This crack is approximately 5 meters wide and 40 meters high.
Pass By: Pedra Perfil do Gorila, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Get ready to see the face of a gorilla while walking through the beautiful waters of Arraial.
Pass By: Arraial do Cabo, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro
The Blue Grotto is part of the boat trip that leads to Praia do Farol. The rock formation is just one of the many natural beauties on the route that passes through Cabo Frio Island. The whole open sea route is beautiful, with impressive water tones.
Despite the name, the grotto can only really be seen in shades of blue at very specific times of the year, when at sunrise the light invades the grotto and the reflection of the water transforms the colors of the stone wall. Whoever takes the boat ride never really sees the phenomenon. On the way to the Blue Grotto, it is also possible to see the crack in the rock where the image of Our Lady is and the hole that would have been formed by the fall of a meteorite.
When traveling to the Blue Grotto, always keep your eyes open. It is not uncommon for tourists to spot dolphins. With any luck, there is even the possibility of seeing some orcas.
Departure Point :Lotus Turismo, R. Rodrigues Alves, 6 - Taio, Arraial do Cabo - RJ, 28930-000, Brazil
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.