4-Hour Northern Lights Small-Group Tour from Reykjavík
Join your professional-local guide to experience this 4-hour trip, starting your hunt for the Northern Lights. A bit of planning via the Aurora forecast help you head in the right direction. Your tour via minibus is no more than 16 participants, hunting the magnificent wonder of nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic pastries
- Live commentary on board
- Professional driver/guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EastWest, Skutuvogur 6, Reykjavik 104 Iceland
First off, you will start your hunt for the Northern Lights with a bit of planning via the Aurora forecast and start your exploration by heading in that direction. You might drive for up to one hour to a good spot and perhaps wait for the lights. At this point, take out the hot chocolate and Icelandic pastries. Also have Icelandic wool blankets on board the minibus to keep you warm while standing outside.
There may be the decision of changing spots, by interacting with other locals as there are many different people outside looking for lights every night. This is of course done to increase the possibilities of finding some Northern Lights. If not, you get to try again upon your availability or the next good forecast.
By traveling in a minibus you get the qualities of a smaller group of no more than 16 people, as crowds are being avoided for the best spot available.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup everywhere from Reykjavik area. For some streets in the downtown Reykjavik are, usage of bus stops is required.If your hotel or accommodation does not appear in the list, please enter your accommodation in the special requirements field.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for tour cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.