4-Hour Private 65' Big Group Catamaran Tour for up to 100 guests
What makes this tour so unique is first, it's private and exclusive 4-hour tour, just for your group or party! It goes to one of the most impressive reef areas, called In-Ha reef, a semi-sheltered area where the snorkeling is amazing. The water is crystal clear and calm for you to swim and snorkel with sea turtles, colorful fish, and reef life.
The tour includes unlimited drinks at the open bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Everything is included to enjoy a day at sea with a big group of friends and/or family. We provide snacks and a fresh ceviche lunch (other dietary restrictions can be accommodated in advance). We also offer troll fishing on this tour and anything you catch along the way can be prepared onboard!
This is an incredible catamaran. It's our largest vessel and it's perfect for a big group, family reunion, corporate event or just about any big occasion you are celebrating!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing gear
- Local guide
- Paddle board and floaties available upon request
- Private tour
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Underwater camera available upon request
- Open Bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - and snacks
- Restroom on board
- Built-in waterslide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
This large custom-build catamaran will cruise out of the Puerto Aventuras marina and head north for about an hour to a semi-sheltered reef area called In-Ha. At In-Ha, your party onboard can jump in to swim and snorkel in the calm, crystal clear water alongside sea turtles, colorful tropical fish, and coral reef.
You’ll get approximately 2 hours of swimming/snorkeling time in one of the best snorkel areas in the Riviera Maya! This is a fantastic tour for all ages and makes for a great family outing in nature or a big group party that wants a fun cruise on the Caribbean Sea. If you don't want to snorkel or get in the water, that's ok too. You can also just relax onboard, sunbathe, enjoy a cocktail or refreshments, and of course our homemade ceviche lunch and snacks. Remember, this is your private tour! Our friendly and attentive crew is happy to serve you at any time.
When done in the water or at any point while anchored at this location, you may opt to come back onboard enjoy our delicious, fresh shrimp and/or fish ceviche (or your specially prepared food, when requested in advance, if you have dietary restrictions). You'll also enjoy the open bar while we cruise back slowing to the Puerto Aventuras marina enjoying the views.
We offer troll fishing on this tour and anything you catch along the way can be prepared onboard!
The tour includes an open bar with unlimited drinks. There’s tequila, rum, vodka, Mexican beer, bottled water, soft drinks, and juice. We also serve chips and other snacks along with a larger lunch. Towels, life jackets, snorkel and fishing gear are also included on the tour. An underwater camera and water floats are also available upon request.
This is surely one of the best ways to enjoy paradise and the exquisite Riviera Maya coastline.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children and young adults age 18 and under must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.