4-Hour Private Evening Tour of Da Nang's Bridges with Dinner
This 4-hour guided tour will take you on an exploration of Da Nang's most renowned bridges. Enjoy the sights of Han River Bridge, Tran Thi Ly Bridge, Dragon Bridge on this private tour. This tour includes a Vietnamese seafood dinner (alternative dietary options available) at a beach-side restaurant and transport by an air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vietnamese seafood dinner
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in Da Nang city center)
- Private sightseeings
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Drinks during meal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang, Da Nang
Your tour will begin with a Vietnamese sea-food dinner at a beach-side restaurant.
After dining, you visit Han River Bridge, a bridge famed for its unique architecture which allows it to rotate.the most famous bridge of Da Nang due to its unique rolling operation. Your walk on the bridge will present you with a unique photo opportunity.
Next, you will head for the Tran Thi Ly Bridge, the only bridge in Vietnam with a viewing deck located inside of it. From the city center, the bridge looks like a sail on the sea. You'll get the chance to stroll down the bridge for half an hour. At this location, you'll also be able to explore the Nguyen Van Troi Bridge, an old bridge which runs parallel to the Tran Thi Ly Bridge.
Your final stop will be the Dragon Bridge, shaped in imitation of a dragon flying over the sea. This impressive bridge has 2,500 LED lights that illuminate it at night and can even “breathe” fire or water (usually done to mark special occasions).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel located in central Da Nang city center in one of these 6 districts: Hai Chau, Cam Le, Lien Chieu, Son Tra, Ngu Hanh Son, Thanh Khe
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat or share foods with adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free and Lactose-free options available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.