4-Hour Private Group Charter
Customize your day and go to the places and do the things that most interest you. Ketchikan is known for its wildlife, totems, history, hiking trails, sightseeing, whale watching and salmon. But this just names a few of the options you have before you and you can plan your very own itinerary.
It is safe to say the local wildlife outnumber the people and here you can almost always spot bald eagles, Sitka black-tailed deer, mountain goats, wolves and black bears. Plus, there are over 100 species of migrating birds and this is just above sea level! The waters surrounding Ketchikan are home to porpoise, river otters, seals, sea lions, Orca and humpback whales. Nature is all around so it will not be difficult to go home without seeing some of it. The nearby Misty Fiords National Monument is a glacier-carved wilderness featuring snowcapped mountains and waterfalls making for idyllic scenery.
There truly is something for everyone in Ketchikan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hop-on hop-off tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arctic Bar, 509 Water St, Ketchikan, AK 99901-6332
I custom build the tour based on what you want to see.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.