4-Hour Private Transfer from Airport to Cairo City
Explore the beautiful city of Cairo on a 4-hour trip, then return to Cairo International Airport with a local SIM card.
- Sit back and relax as you are transported through Cairo in comfort.
- You can visit amazing places and do things in Cairo privately.
- Experienced driver to navigate the streets of Cairo
- Enjoy Cairo and Giza's scenery without having to worry about traffic or maps
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and Assist Service
- Clean and private air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Infant seat (It should be requested)
What's excluded :
- Egypt Entry Visa
- Personal Expenses
- If you are in transit at Cairo Airport and have some time, you can rent a driver's car to discover beautiful Cairo on a 4-hour trip, then return to Cairo International Airport, and you will have the internet to browse the world around you during your trip.
We`ll pick you up from your location and take you to anywhere within Cairo City with the new model car and professional driver.
This service can be during any time of the day or the night.
Departure Point :Cairo Airport - Terminal 3, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
We will be waiting for you outside the terminal or in the lobby area of your hotel
AirportsCairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8/13/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.