4-Hour Rappelling Lesson in Golden, CO.
Experience the Colorado mountains in a truly unique way. Our day begins by hiking to the summit of North Table Mountain, a volcanically formed mesa only minutes from Denver. After breathing in the fresh mountain air and observing the amazing views, your Rappelling Guide will instruct on how to safely use the equipment. We will then make several rappels down vertical cliffs ranging from 30 to over 100 feet in height! Pictures are always included.
Denver Climbing Company is the premier mountain guiding service for the Denver area. Learn the skills and do it for real! Let's climb together.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All required equipment including harnesses, helmets, rappel devices, and ropes.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Bring 24 oz. of water per person or more.
- Tip for Your Guide
- Backpack (optional)
Descend a massive cliff in the Colorado wilderness. Rappelling is the sport of descending a rope on vertical terrain. We will supply all the equipment and instruction. After hiking to the top of our 100-foot cliff, your guide will instruct on all the fundamentals of rappelling; then you will rappel to the base of the cliff. All equipment included.
We require all participants to be at least 13 years of age. This course takes place daily in Golden, Colorado, about 20 minutes from downtown Denver. Directions sent with your booking confirmation.
WHAT TO WEAR
Dress comfortably for outdoor activity and for the weather forecast. This can include sporting, outdoor, or casual attire. Wear comfortable closed-toed shoes. NO SANDALS! WE WILL BE HIKING UP A HILL. Sneakers or hiking boots work great.
WHAT TO BRING
Bring plenty of water. We suggest 36 oz or more water per participant. From experience, you will be much happier having extra water than running out.
Other optional items to bring:
backpack (for personal items)
Departure Point :Golden Cliffs - Main Parking, 18785 W 44th Ave, Golden, CO 80401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will reach out to confirm your pickup location 24 hours before your trip if transport was selected.If you do not have your own equipment, please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time so we can provide this.WHAT TO WEARDress comfortably for outdoor activity and for the weather forecast. This can include sporting, outdoor, or casual attire. Wear comfortable closed-toed shoes. NO SANDALS! WE WILL BE HIKING UP A HILL. Sneakers or hiking boots work great.WHAT TO BRINGBring plenty of water. We suggest 36 oz or more water per participant. From experience, you will be much happier having extra water than running out.Other optional items to bring: sunblock camera rain jacket energizing snacks backpack (for personal items)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.