4-Hour RZR ATV Rental in Sedona
Sedona ATV gives you the freedom to explore on your own without the tour guide. You have piece of mind that you will never be lost with our mapping and on-board GPS. Top of the line Polaris vehicles. These vehicles are easy to use and the trails are full of fun with the beauty of Sedona. The BEST way to see Sedona.
per adult from
What's included :
- Off-road vehicle
- Bottled water
- Basic insurance
What's excluded :
- There will be a minimum of a $3000 hold, either on a credit card, debit card or cash.
- We have one seat Polaris Aces, RS1s for one, two seat RZR 900s, RZR 1000 four seaters and six seat Ranger Crews. Great for families of all ages and sizes. These vehicles perfect fit for the rocky terrain of the Sedona outback. With Walker Evens needle shocks and progressive power steering you will conquer anything in your path. Native American ruins, canyon crawls and Sedona postcard views await you on your four hour adventure.
You will be given a map, turn by turn instructions, GPS tablet, helmet, bottled water, and all of your fuel,and insurance is included. Perfect for first time and seasoned riders.
There is a minimum of a $3000 dollar hold per vehicle while on the trail.
Departure Point :2740 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.