4-Hour Small-Group Beer and Food Pairing Tour in Brussels
This tour will take you to a different level of tasting. Beer and food dishes are combined. Even for local Belgian people this tour would be a fanatstic experience. The locations, bars and restaurant are unique and prepared into every detail.
per adult from
What's included :
- Discover Brussels finest beers and food dishes : mussels, beefstew, waterzooi, chicon, waffles
- professional guide
- 3 beer tastings at Brussels' oldest taverns
- 3 beer tastings with Belgian Food in a Brussels Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is the restaurant where we will combine the beers with Belgian food dishes : mussels, frites, beefstew, chicon gratin. You will learn how to combine beer with Belgian food and discover flavours that you never tasted before. This is an experience for professional beer lovers.
Departure Point :Grand Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.