4-Hour Small-Group Beer and Food Pairing Tour in Brussels
Considered Brussels' golden liquid, beer should have the spotlight of any trip to the city and should be tried in as many variations as possible. This entertaining activity provides the unique experience of pairing the most craved beers with tasty local food, whilst receiving valuable information on history and recipes straight from an authentic source: a local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- selection of 6 Belgian beers, paired with Belgian dishes
- expert beer and foodie guide
- 3 beer tastings at Brussels' oldest taverns
- 3 beer tastings with Belgian Food in a Brussels Restaurant
- additional snacks like chocolate, Belgian cheeses, North Sea Shrimps)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Belgium is well known for the quality of its beer, thus considered by the world as a “golden liquid”. This activity provides the perfect introduction into the vast collection of Belgian beers, providing beers different in taste, from sour to bitter and sweet and the food elements that can be paired with.
The first part of the tour consists in 4 beer tasting that will be done within a small pub crawling activity. During this period, you will be able to see hidden-in-plain-sight Belgian taverns that are kept away from the touristic eyes, giving you a better idea of the city and tips on how to avoid touristic traps. Furthermore, your beer expert with over 20 years in the industry will share with you the selection of beers considered to be a must if you ever travel to Brussels. Forget the commercial beer, the local one is delicious!
The second part involves pairing 4 different types of Belgian plates with another 4 beers, to maximize your experience and discover how flavors are adaptable. The location of the activity is a selective restaurant situated in the heart of the city where you will be served top quality Trappist and Abbey Beers in a food pairing activity with mussels, frites (fries), beef stew, rabbit and chocolate pie. You will encounter flavors that will go beyond your imagination, which will make your trip fall in love with Brussels.
Quality and diversity are the key elements of the collection of beers you will taste, made after more than 20 years of field research. If you worry about the taste or not liking beer, the flavor range of the beers varies from sour to bitter to sweet, making sure every participant enjoys the experience. Go for it, you will be surprised! And if this is not mouth-watering yet, wait until you taste them!
Departure Point :Grand Place 22, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Global Enterprises BVBA