4-Hour Sonoran Desert Morning Photography Workshop
• How to take more beautiful, more interesting, more creative, and more original photographs than ever before
• The best of a photography tour, and the best of a photography class
The Sonoran Desert in southern Arizona is a remarkable place. For the photographer, it is a place to truly train their “photographer's eye” to see the amazing beauty where it isn't just jumping out at you. And the months of March - June are when the photo opportunities are at their ripest!
Our workshop groups do not exceed 4 people
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Small-group workshop (Max of 4)
- Walking workshop (slow easy pace; 2.5 mi RT; 300' elevation gain)
- Transport by private vehicle from Meet-Up location
- Any camera can be used in this workshop, but some of the photographs which we will be taking require a DSLR camera and tripod to capture. We have some rental cameras available. Once booked, call to reserve yours.
- Entry/Admission - White Tank Mountain Regional Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide's gratuity is not included in pricing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White Tank Mountain Regional Park, 13025 N. White Tank Mountain Road, Waddell, AZ 85355
A walking tour with gentle hiking to capture the essence of Sonoran Desert beauty in photographs
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :9350 W Northern Ave, Glendale, AZ 85305, USA
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair, walker, or assisted walking devices other than walking sticks
- Not wheelchair accessible, not walker accessible, not scooter accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as temperatures can be cold or hot.
- PLEASE bring water for hydration; we will be in potentially hot and arid conditions for four (4) hours. We will have some water with us for our guests, but the guest should come prepared to be responsible for their own hydration.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, no children under 12 years of age, children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.