4 Hour Whale Watching/Eco Adventure
Sail aboard a one of a kind ship in search of Grey Whales. Cloudia is a fully restored classic sailing yacht dated all the way back to 1934! We can accommodate 12 passengers safely and comfortably with plenty of deck space and have a clean restroom available. You will have a Licensed Captain and two crew aboard your ship as you disembark from Shelter Island and head out to sea looking for these gentle giants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hot Chocolate
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and White Wine
- Snacks - Salami, Cheese, and Crackers
What's excluded :
Our ecotour takes your group of 4 upto 12 aboard a beautifully restored 70 foot wooden ship! Sailing Vessel Cloudia is a gaff rigged ketch originally built in Norway. This Coast Guard inspected vessel dates all the way back to 1934 but now has all modern conveniences and safety requirements. Cloudia is solidly built and very stable – great for photography. You are likely to see a variety of marine wildlife, cormorants, pelicans, sealions and seals with beautiful Point Loma as a backdrop. Best whale watching is mid-December through April. We will have a captain and two crew aboard to answer any questions, as well as serve you while you sit back and enjoy the Pacific Ocean and beautiful San Diego bay. You can participate in hoisting the sails or relax and enjoy some white wine and cheese along with stunning views of the city and bay. We have a bluetooth stereo system and wireless that is available at any time during the charter. We can accommodate 12 passengers comfortably aboard the vessel and below deck we have a beautiful mahogany appointed interior cabin and very clean restroom.
• Point Loma, San Diego, CA
Departure Point :1403 Scott St, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.