4 hours Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City & Tiananmen Square
You will visit the most beautiful royal palace group in the world. Tour guide will provide some history background that make your trip more impressive. You will be dropped off at airport on time for flight connection.
Note: Making such trips possible, your layover time has to be at least 9 hours or longer (between two flights).
per adult from
What's included :
- Private, well-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Well-tranined English-speaking guide service
- Admission ticket(the first entrance)
- Free bottled water in the vehicle
- Local tax
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Any Meals
- Gratuities (RMB100-200 if you enjoy our service)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Tour guide will show you around the Tiananmen Square.Tiananmen Square, also known as Tian’an Men Square can be translated to mean the Square of The Gate of Heavenly Peace. It is situated in the centre of Beijing City. It is the original gate of the Imperial Palace (more commonly known as the Forbidden City). It is the largest city square in the world, encompassing 44 hectares (108.7acres). It is 880 metres from north to south and 500 metres from east to west, big enough to hold over half a million people!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
You will be guided to see the whole Forbidden City for 1.5 hours. Forbidden City used to be the residence for the Emperors (24 emperors in total) in the Ming (1368-1644) & Qing (1644-1911) dynasties and occupies 72 hectares (180 acres).
( Kind notice: You can require a stop for food if you would be hungry during the tour-pay extra)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. It normally take about 1.5-2 hours to get out of airport, so please select the suitable pick up time base on your flight arrival time accordingly. 2. You will be picked up from Beijing capital airport (outside baggage claim), or hotels close to capital airport(in the lobby), or hotels in Beijing city center (in the lobby), or Beijing train stations (at exit gate ).Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required for security check to Tiananmen area
- Forbidden city opens from 8:30am to 3:30pm from Tuesday to Sunday, so this tour is not available if your flight arrival time is later than 12:00pm, because it take about 2 hours to get out of airport and around 1 hour drive to downtown from airport.
- It require at least 9 more hours layover between the two flights to make this tour availabe.
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Visa Process: 1) Arrive in Beijing and get off the plane. 2) Follow signs to baggage claim, then you will find China immigration inspection. 3) Apply 24-144 hours visa(fill out a long white form beforehand) 4) After get visa, walk back to the regular line for immigration clearance. 5) Walk outside baggage claim to find your driver. 6) Driver will hold your name sign outside baggage claim.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.