4 Hours Guided Mountain Biking Tour
This 4 hour tour explores Moab's unique landscape and provides riders with a world class mountain biking experience. Our guides provide basic skill instructions if needed and safety is their top priority. Leave the navigating to us and enjoy a pedal in one of the worlds most famous mountain biking destinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Water Bottle
- Entry/Admission - Moab Brand Trails
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moab Brand Trails, Moab, UT
Our experienced guide will meet you at our trailhead location and set you up on a 2020 mountain bike. You will review the bike and receive helpful tips on riding and staying safe. Together with the guide, you will embark on a mountain biking adventure at some of the worlds most famous mountain biking trails.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bighorn Mountain Biking, Moab Canyon Pathway, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.