4 Hours Private Cruise PAROS – PANTERONISIA – SOUTH COASTLINE OF PAROS
Relax and enjoy the beauty of Paros beaches!
Our Private Day Cruise of Paros South Coast & Panteronisi Island offers you the unique opportunity to explore the magnificent beaches of Paros in a luxurious and fun way!
One of the characteristics of Paros is the wide variety of beaches. Other organized and other more deserted which they have a common feature: crystalline turquoise waters and sandy beaches. The southern beaches of the island are among the first visitors’ choices, as their geographical location, protects them from the north winds, making them ideal for enjoying the sea and the sun.
Nearby the southern coast of Paros are Pantheronisi, Glaropounda and Tigani. These 3 uninhabited islands are known as “The Caribbean of Aegean Sea”, as they are characterized by emerald turquoise waters, creating a unique landscape. These islands are only accessible by boat, constituting them a famous attraction.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fresh Fruits
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panteronisi 844 00, Greece
Stop at Panteronisi.
Following the west coast of Paros, we move south in order to approaching Panteronisia. The spot is perfect for swimming and relaxing on crystal clear turquoise waters, between the 3 islets, enjoying snacks and drinks we offer on board.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Faragas Beach, Greece
Stop at Faragas beach.
Protected by the north winds, Faragas beach is one of the most popular on the south coast of Paros. A small cove that forms from low rocks, fine sand and a cluster of trees that reach almost to the beach. The landscape's magical. The beach hosts some small bars in case you wish to enjoy your drink or coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tripiti Βeach, Ag. Ioannis Tripitis, 844 00 Greece
Stop at Trypiti beach and cave.
The secluded beach of Trypiti is a major attraction for locals. Almost windless is the ideal spot for swimming in its crystal clear waters. Within walking distance a cave is formed, at the top of which has a large hole that the sun passes through, creating a unique backdrop! This point is great for snorkeling enthusiasts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lolantonis Beach, Glifa 844 00 Greece
Stop at Lolantonis beach.
This picturesque beach got its name from the homonymous taverna located in top of the hill ending in the sea. The small bay that creates the beach, is bordered by rocks, giving it the feel of a secluded beach. Has "blonde" fine sand and crystal clear waters, while there are tamarisk trees on the beach, giving one particular beauty in the landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Paroikia, Paros, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.