4-hours Private Tour : Morning Boat Ride And Akhadas
Varanasi is found at extreme view by the ghats. Best sights & superbly photogenic scenes are viewed of the western bank of the river Ganga. This city is dedicated to lord Shiva, According to hindu mythology Lord Shiva is the destroyer of Universe, Every hindu born on earth once in their life come to Varanasi and prey in the temple of Lord Shiva. Variety of ritual sites called ghats can be best seen by the boat. Ghats are known as soles of Varanasi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Mineral water per person.
- Heritage walk.
- Boat Ride.
- Dashashwamedh ghat.
- View of Akhada.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
What's excluded :
- Arrival and Departure from the Airport/Railway station is not included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Start your day at variety of rituals sight called Ghats, we have more than 80 Ghats in Varanasi. Start moving towards Mother Ganges River To look Beautiful Sunrise. It is the only place of in Varanasi where the sun is received as much as celebration no where else on the earth , you will get a boat ride from Dashashwamedh Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat to watch water activities done by Hindus pilgrims like people practicing for indian traditional wrestling known as Akhada, people taking dip in to the Holy river to wash their sins, collecting sacred water, performing Havana, yoga, Aarti, Ceremoney to evoke and greet every natural thing as their God.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Hanuman Ghat, Juna Akhara, Varanasi India
Passing by Hanuman Ghat Visit Akhada.
Pass By: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Boating down on the Ganges river your next stoppage will be Holiest cremation ground Manikarnika. Learn life and death both together by watching cremation in an open area on Manikarnika Ghat. by walking through the narrow lanes move towards colorful market Godowaliya.
Departure Point :Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.