4 Hours Private tour of City of Vancouver.
4 hour private Tour of city of Vancouver is unique as you can tailor it according to your convenience. You can add more hours with cost. You can even tailor your tour to 4-8 hours with extra cost.
This Tour need at least 4 Guests.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 Hour private tour of City of Vancouver
- Bottled Water
- Taxes, Tolls and Parking Fee
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for Driver/ Guide is not included.
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
pass by without stopping in Gas Town unless requested.
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
Pass by without stopping at Old part of Vancouver China town.
Pass By: Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N6 Canada
Pass by looking at the Beautiful Vancouver Lookout
Stop At: Vancouver Convention Centre, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Stop for 10 minutes by Famous 2010 Winter Olympic Torch. Guests can take pictures and see this attraction.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Tour will go through Stanley park and make stops at Totem Poles, Light House, Prospect Point and Hollow tree. Tour will pass through other attractions of the park.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: English Bay, 1795 Beach Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Y9 Canada
Tour will pass through English Bay.
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
Granville Island is one of the major attraction of Vancouver. Tour will be there for an hour and guests can walk around and see the famous Farmers Market at Granville Island Market.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth Park, 4600 Cambie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 2M4 Canada
Bloedal conservatory at Beautiful Queen Elizabeth park has almost 120 exotic birds, 500 exotic plants and chatty parrots. Its is unique.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick up from Vancouver International Airport, Any Hotel in Vancouver, AirBnB or Residential Address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.