4 Hours Private Tour of Tangier
We offer quality and informative fhours our private tour of Tangier for individual travelers looking for an authentic exposure to the lifestyle and culture of Tangier and not for “corny tourist excursions“, the tour is private, just for you and your party.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Perdicaris, Foret de R_milat, Tangier Morocco
We will stop for a short visit of the largest natural park in Tangier Perdicaris Park
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cap Spartel, 14km west of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
We will visit cap spartel and light house and the extreme north west point of Africa where the Atlatic meet the mediterranean .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hercules Cave, Cap Spartel, Tangier Morocco
We will visit the land mark of Tangier the caves of Hercules.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tangier Casbah, Place de la Kasbah, Tangier 90000 Morocco
We start our walking part of the tour from the Kasbah.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
After the kasbah we will continue our walking tour in the old town of Tangier THE MEDINA
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A surcharge will be applied for Pick up from Tanger Med port Airports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tangier ville port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel safe : We are ready to serve you again! Your saftey is our responsibility. We are taking all the precautionary measures with our staff and vehicles to ensure safety for everyone.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.