4 Hours Private tour with top attractions in Seoul
4 hours private tour with friendly tour guide.
Since it is private tour, you can customize the tour course as well.
If you have any places where you would like to visit, please talk with your tour guide. (Only the attractions in Seoul are available)
All admission fee is not included. Please prepare in cash or credit card for the admission fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seoul, Seoul
With our comfortable transportation and friendly driver, you will start this full-day tour of the beautiful, Seoul.
Pass By: The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae), 1 Cheongwadae-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-820 South Korea
As Korea is one of the countries divided by 2 countries, you must be curious of our Government. To satisfy your curiosity we will first pass by the Blue House, which is the official residence of the Republic of Korea's head of state.
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Gyeongbok Palace is one of Top attraction in Seoul. You can learn about most interesting part of Korea History. Walk with your tour guide and enjoy the Korean traditional Palace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Folk Museum of Korea, 37 Samcheong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03045 South Korea
This Museum is the place where you can learn about how people lived in Korea from ancient times to today.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
Namsan Seoul Tower was built in 1969 as Korea’s first integrated transmission tower beaming television and radio broadcasts across the capital. Since opening to the public in 1980, it has become a much-loved Seoul landmark. The tower’s main attractions include multi-colored digital art projected onto the tower at night, a digital observatory, a roof terrace, and several restaurants. Namsan Seoul Tower’s mountain surroundings on Namsan Mountain have made it a popular place to unwind for locals and tourists alike.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you cannot find your hotel name on the list, please let us know your hotel information.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Gyeongbok Palace is closed every Tuesdays. In that case, Changdeok Palace is recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.