4 hours skitour trip in Tatra Mountains for beginners with renting equipment
Enjoy a beautiful ski tour in polish Tatra Mountains. Polish highest mountains offer extraordinary and outstanding views. Tatra Mountains are skitouring mecca in Poland so it's a best place for this experience. This trip is led by local certified guide, who will help you fit equipment, teach you how to use it and show you some technical tips. The trip will start in polish winter sports capital - Zakopane. Our experienced leading guide will take you to one of the most wonderful places in Tatras. Then, after a break you will ski down back to Zakopane. This trip will be an unforgettable adventure for all of those who like outdoor activities, skiing or just trying something new.
Our product package also includes necessary skitouring equipment: a pair of touring skis with special bindings, skins, boots and folding ski poles.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Skitouring equipment: skis with skins, boots and poles
- National Park fees
- Local professional guide
- Transportation from National Park to city
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Winter technical clothes
- Helmet (it's possible to rent so if you don't have helmet please let us know)
Led by local certified guide
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Top of the line skitour equipment
Great sport adventure in the heart of mountains
What you can expect?
After reservation you will get e-mail with details and map where you will meet instructor and how to get there. First step of skitour adventure is to fit skitour equipment for you. After that instructor will learn you how to use it and you will start your trip to one of the most beautiful places in Tatras Mountains. After short break you will skiing down to the start place.
Kuźnice –> Myślenickie Turnie –> Hala Goryczkowa –> Patelnia –> Zjazd nartostradą
Kuźnice –> Dolina Jaworzynki –> Przełęcz między Kopami –> Hala Gąsienicowa –> Zjazd szlakiem narciarskim z Gąsienicowej w stronę Nosala.
Kuźnice –> Hala Goryczkowa –> Hala Kondratowa –> Podejście pod „kamień” –> Zjazd szlakiem, a następnie nartostradą
- approximately 4-4,5 hours of skitour trip in Tatra Mountains
- local, certified guide
- skitour equipment: skies with skins, boots, ski poles
- basic skitouring maintenance
- Winter clothes
- Helmet (let us know if you don't have)
To start adventure with skitouring you need to be good skier.
Departure Point :One of best rental office in Zakopane. It is also near to the National Park entrance.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at the same place
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress appropriately to the activity and weather. It is worth to take some technical, breathing clothes, windproof and waterproof jackets and pants. Your underwear should be breathing and draining moisture outside. Gloves are necessary - thin for approaching and warm gloves for skiing down. Backpack is obligatory and helmet also.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.