4 in 1 Plus Tour - Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
First of all we have a visit to the incredible mayan zone in Tulum, you can walk around this archeological site and enjoy the beauty of the structures. Our certified guide will tell you some fun facts about this place and then you can go and see the beautiful beach with its white sand and blue water.
After that, you will go to a buffet where you can delight yourself with delicious mexican food.
Then, the next step is Coba, where you can rent a bike and ride around the zone or climb the tallest strucutre in the place. After that you will go to the cenotes and enjoy the refreshing water and calm atmosphere.
The last step is Playa del Carmen, where you can walk around the city, see structures or buy sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Coba, Tulum, Cenote and Playa del carmen
- Regional buffet
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Bicycle rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Walk through this beautiful structures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Deligth yourself with the delicious meal in Coba and then walk or ride a bike around the zone and clim the tallest pyramid in the zone
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Refresh you in the crystalline water of the cenote
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
At the end, walk aroun Playa del Carmen and have free.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.For any hotel in Tulum we offer you a meeting point.For hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.