4 in 1 rain forest, blue river, volcano mud bath and hot springs
with this combination On this tour you will observe the burners of Miravalles Volcano’s active crater with volcanic mud pots you will be able to watch closely the fumaroles, hot stones and crystallized sulfur among other scenic beauties. Follow an expert local guide in a moderate hike through the rain forest to reach the Costa Rica's hidden natural wonders at the magic Blue River,
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Las Hornillas Volcano Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Posada Río Celeste La Amistad
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Province of Guanacaste, Province of Guanacaste
Get an up close look at Costa Rica's hidden natural wonders with this rain forest, blue river,volcano hot springs and mud baths tour. On this tour you will not only enjoy the activities, you will also enjoy the trip, while we drive through the Miravalles and Tenorio volcanoes you will refresh your view with impressive views of the jurassic landscapes, impressive valleys, of the Guanacaste area.
Stop At: Las Hornillas Volcano Hot Springs, De las plantas geotermicas miravalles 400 mts sur y 3 km Este, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
Las Hornillas is found in the foothills of the Miravalles Volcano, here you can enjoy a unique experience of walking inside an active crater! You can observe pools of hot water, pots of bubbling mud, fumaroles and sulphur deposits.
This is the only place in Costa Rica where visitors can walk inside an active crater, see and feel the steam escaping from the boilers below. You can also enjoy the sauna, mud baths with proven therapeutic qualities because of the clay minerals.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Posada Río Celeste La Amistad, Tenorio Volcano Rio Celeste park, Alajuela Province, Rio Celeste, Costa Rica
Connect with nature and explore the beauty of the Tenorio & Miravalles Volcano rain forest you will start out on a 30 minutes moderately hike down to Rio Celeste through the lush primary and secondary rain forest surrounding Costa Rica's most famous river (blue river). come down along leafy jungle trails and across rivers on a private farm, catching new perspectives on the looming volcano and sweeping Bijagua plains.
Slow down and appreciate the area’s amazing biodiversity as a nature guide points out native plant species and wildlife like monkeys, sloths and exotic birds learn about native flora and fauna and spot wildlife. Before making your way backy ou will get a chance to refresh and swim in this natural environment in the famous blue river.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
2: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
3: Acceso Playa Panamá, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
4: Primera Entrada Playa Hermosa, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
5: Avenida Cangrejos, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
6: jades boutique liberia, 75mtrs sur de la mutual alajuela, Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
7: Father Rooster, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
8: Playa, Costa Rica
9: Sugar Beach Road, Sugar Beach Rd, Guanacaste Province, Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
10: Barrio tierra Santa, playa brasilito, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
11: Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
12: 180, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
13: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Conchal, Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
14: Palm Beach Estates, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
15: Cerrajeria tamarindo, De la gasolinera de villa real 200 mts sur, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
16: Calle Cardinal, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
17: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
18: Calle 5, Barrio Los Pinos, Provincia de Guanacaste, La Cruz, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in the whole north pacific of guanacaste.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Its a Private tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Bring Rain coat
- Extra clothes.
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Infant meals are not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.