4 Night 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour
India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan i.e. Jaipur.
As per your schedule driver will Pick up you from Delhi airport/ Railway Station and transfer you to Delhi hotel and Rest of the Day is at your Leisure. On the first day of your Golden Triangle Tour.
Day 2 -After Breakfast driver will received you and Proceed to the historical sites of New Delhi Accompanied by Guide
Visit you the historical monuments like the Jama Masjid,Red Fort,Chandni Chowk (spice Market), Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb,Lotus Temple,Qutub Minar, India Gate and President House and then drop you back at hotel (Overnight stay in Delhi)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Whole Trip.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Hi Tea Break
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 3 - After Breakfast in morning the driver will carry you and heading towards to Agra : ... New Delhi / Agra 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
and Upon Arrival @ Agra Check Into Hotel.....
Heading towards the magical allure of The Taj Mahal Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself . and Enjoy Guided tour of other Spectacular places of Agra…
Visit you Agra Fort (Red Fort) and then Drive to Mehtab Bagh : A garden built on the banks of Yamuna River and then Drive to Baby Taj : -Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and back to hotel ( Overnight Stay at Agra )
Day 4- after Breakfast in hotel you will transferred towards to Jaipur - Agra / Jaipur 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
On the way to Jaipur Stop → Drive will take you "Fatehpur Sikri":which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986…..!
And then Visit you the Abahneri is known for its 'Baori' or step well which was invented by the natives to harvest rain water.
Upon Arrival @ Jaipur Check Into Hotel....Rest of the is your Leisure (Overnight Stay in Jaipur)
Day 5 - After Leisurely Breakfast in the Morning Driver will take you @ 8 AM and proceed for sightseeing of Jaipur- Accompanied by Guide
Firstly will Visit you the Amber Fort, a World Heritage Site.and tour the majestic fort, encloses Jai Mandir Temple and the hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal. Next, see the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake, then stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) then head to a building that was the royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom of Jaipur. The palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site i.e. Jantar Mantar.
you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, otherwise we will move towards to New Delhi Jaipur / New Delhi 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive (will Reach to New Delhi in Night)
with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in New delhi.
Departure Point :Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel
Departure Time :As per Schedule
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- wheelchair not accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.